+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

Beast revved her engine slowly & menacingly at the suggestion of being shrunk, only to be silenced by BM's hand on her head.

"She's not too fond of others manipulating her, including messing with her form. I think since she can't get though, she may still be of use. Beast, you mind searching the other passages for ways through or around? You have my permission to leave if you don't want to, or pull out if you get into danger..."

Calming down, Beast revved a little then backed up, racing back down the passageway. Turning down a black path, it glowed as she turned on her headlights, the glow dimming as she went. Turning back to the rest, BM nodded to the rest.

"If she finds anything, she can contact me through my helmet. It should still work underground. And if she gets into trouble, she knows how to get out of it safely. So, shall we continue?"

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

"No!" Lysil said, "We will not seperate. We will find a way to go together. Let's check the map you found and see if there is another way."

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

A strong sound of rushing water could be heard coming from the East. It was hard to pinpoint exactly where in this underground labyrinth in which the sound came, but it was still loud.

BM felt a necklace come around his neck. It's powers were instantly conveyed to him as well. It would allow him to create a passage in solid rock once a day, recharging itself at sunrise. The passage would last for exactly half an hour. The passage could be as large as 20 feet wide and 20 feet high. It would always open up into the space behind, no matter how much rock had to be gone through.
    Last edited by gamemaster331; Oct 23, 2008 at 05:00 AM.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Thanks

Lysil watched the necklace materialise around BM's neck. "It seems the Elder has gifted you. Strong and good magic too." Dragon magic was unlike any other type. If a Dragon had a spell that they like to use over again they would often put into an object so that they could access it quickly instead of needing time to use chants and gestures. Then there is the innate magic that IS the Dragon. Lysil glanced over at the necklace of protection that Jack was still wearing.

"How did the Elder say to use your gift?" Lysil asked.

Anything is Pawsable

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack watched all this, intrigued. He looked at his Necklace of protection, realizing that he didn't know how to use it.

Oh well, he thought, he would learn how to when he needed it. Or when someone he cared about was in danger.

Though he didn't realize it's true properties, he did understand that it would be helpful in the future, and he was prepared for whatever double edge sword problem it may cause for it's help.

Thanks

Lysil saw Jack touch the necklace that he was wearing. She walked over to him and touched one of the sapphires. "That is a necklace of protection. I put it on you when we were fighting the she demon. It will act as a barrier for magical attacks. It is the first one I ever made." She smiled softly at him.

Anything is Pawsable

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamemaster331 View Post
    A strong sound of rushing water could be heard coming from the East. It was hard to pinpoint exactly where in this underground labyrinth in which the sound came, but it was still loud.

BM felt a necklace come around his neck. It's powers were instantly conveyed to him as well. It would allow him to create a passage in solid rock once a day, recharging itself at sunrise. The passage would last for exactly half an hour. The passage could be as large as 20 feet wide and 20 feet high. It would always open up into the space behind, no matter how much rock had to be gone through.
    "Interesting. Seems this thing lets me open up a path through rock. Not sure how long it'll last, but I don't think it'll be for too long. Feels like it'll only work once a day too, so we might wanna be careful with it."

BM started picking it up to examine, when suddenly he put his right hand to the side of his helmet. Nodding a couple of times, He then looked at the rest of the group.

"It was a path labeled as 'under construction' I sent Beast through, but it goes nowhere. She's on her way back. I'll give the rubble & walls a structural check, then I might be able to get Beast to open it up for us. I was saving it as a last ditch choice, since basically she uses a power of hers to blast through. I didn't tell anyone so we wouldn't be pressured into using it. Might want to get down that passage though, just in case it caves it..."

As if on cue, Beast came around the corner, turning to face the group only to back up slightly, her long front arms swinging down in front of her. With her clawed left arm, Beast pointed down the passage she'd just came through, indicating where they'd be safe. Meanwhile Beast Master climbed back onto the pile of rubble, tapping rocks occasionally then putting his head against the pile, listening to the echos. Climbing further over the pile, he looked around the other side, the lights still on despite the damage. seeing a bit if room, he climbed back over, joining the group.

Yeah, we should be fine if she open it up for us. And if it doesn't work, I can use this thing. I heard water on the other side too, so we might want to check that out once we're over..."

Hearing she might be able to play with the rocks, Beat revved her engine excitedly, her mantis like front limbs starting to move up & down as if screening her, quickly becoming little more than blurs...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Lysil stood off to one side with the others as Beast had fun with the rocks. She pulled her favorite soda out of her bag giving one to everyone, even opening one for Draak to try, telling him that "Friends come in all shapes and sizes and always share with each other."

She went and stood by Jack, handing him a soda, then opening one of her own.

Anything is Pawsable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast