+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

The sound of the rushing water grew louder and louder. Beast could smell the untainted air that lay behind everything. It was as if someone or something had purified it moments ago. There was no feel of magic however.

Jack felt something go around his finger. It was a ring that would allow him to talk to the stone spirits for fifteen minutes once a week. It was crafted of the purest platinum.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Beast liked this new smell. It excited her, the tendrils on the front of her exposed head wriggled around like a hyperactive octopus. With everyone out of the way, she charged forwards, the mantis like limbs barely visible, though a glow was coming from the blur. as she hit the rock slide with them, rock started flying, but not as much as you'd think would with that kind of clearing action, nowhere near as much.

As Beast tore into the rock pile excitedly, Draak took the can of drink he was handed, examining it, remembering to nod his head with a little grunt to thank her, then went back to examining it. seeing the others take a drink out of the can, he looked at BM.

"Go ahead. You might like it. Just watch yourself, I don't want you going silly."

Taking a small sip, he then took a slightly larger one, then sculled the can. He then tried to get more out by forcing the can into his mouth, chewing the can then spitting it out. He started turning towards Lysil, but BM grabbed him.

"You've had enough for now. Behave, & you might get more. Redeem yourself, & you might just be able to have some when ever you want..."

Excited by the idea, the Demon started bouncing up & down, muttering something. Looking at the comical looking Demon going over the memory of the best thing he'd drunk ever, describing it in his native tongue, then at Beast going after a scent like a bull after a red rag, all he could do was take a deep breath, sigh out loud & put his hand on his helmet's visor as he shook his head...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Lysil watched the amazing progress that Beast was making, obviously enjoying herself. She glanced over at BM and Draak and chuckled as she watched the demon bouncing and jabbering excitedly over something and the BM just shaking his head.

She turned to Jack, " I know what Joe wants to find from this quest. What are you hoping to get from it?"

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Uriel had seen the entrance of the Temple she and Alarius had been looking for. Cherubia had known this time would come when she would need to go back from when she came. The color of Uri's wings had taken a different glow now. ONe that would make you feel that power was growing inside her and her eyes had taken an silver color from the amber color that everyone usually notices. The colors of all the trees around were dark and vivid and the wind was blowing a bit strange on this day.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    Thanks

Beast finally broke out the other side, tendrils still waving around excitedly. She was just about to tear off & find the source when BM called to her.

Alright Beast, just hold up a minute. Don't forget we're working in a group now..."

Beast Growled at the idea, but then went back to savoring the scent. As a mindless Hellhound, she'd never gotten to smell or even enjoy anything, just hunt. Feeling a little sorry he'd had to hold her back, BM thought about how she was perfect proof you don't truly miss something till it's taken away when Draak pulled on his suit, still jazzed up.

"Settle down. I guess we've got another Pepsi fan. I prefer Coke myself, but we all walk our own paths. So, shall we?"

Chuckling slightly as he remembered his life before it changed forever, he took a quiet deep breath as he waited for the others to make a move...

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

The group followed Beast threw her opening, the path now being open enough for everyone to journey on. They traveled for several hours when they got to a change in the tunnel. Beast's head lights made the crystals in the walls sparkle. Not only were there large individual points but you could trace huge quartz bands running threw the stone. Lysil knew that they had finally entered into the Dragons Lair, and just ahead was the high roar of a huge underground river.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

The sight of the river amazed Joe. How did that huge river get in this cave, and more importantly.. how are we going to cross this frigging thing? I don't see a bridge anywhere... He said while looking at the river.

Thanks

Beast's tendrils extending from her face actually slowed down as Beast savored the scent & flavor of the stream. Her head, located in the middle of her bonnet, was carefully examining the lair, savoring the kind of beauty she'd been denied for so long as a Hellhound. Draak just tried to sneak up on Lysil to get another Pepsi, only to have a thrown rock hit him hard on the head, BM keeping an eye on him. Still far from fully healed from where his brothers had attacked him, he winced in pain, pulling himself back upright slowly.

Beast slowly rolled till she reached the stream, lowering her tendrils into the water & drank up some of the water. Her body didn't need it, but it had been so long since she'd tasted pure spring water, she didn't care. She just wished she could find redemption, so she could experience things like this all the time...

Though there were no outward signs, BM smiled inside his helmet. It was too rare an event that Beast just got to relax & enjoy the world around her, her wards having to be renewed occasionally to prevent Demons opposed to their idea of redeeming Demons hunting them down. But with freshly renewed wards, his suit blocking all traces he left & all these crystals distorting whatever trace either left behind, he felt it was safe enough to just let her go. However he didn't let his guard down.

After all, they were now in the lair of an ancient dragon...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast