+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

With half the race course left to go, the other 3 racers were racing with everything they had, while Beast Master was much more relaxed, letting Beast enjoy the chase. Suddenly the half demon got on the left side of the racer in front of him, unnervingly close. As they all rounded the last corner of that lap, a tight left turn, the half-demon slammed the rear-left side of the other car, causing it to swing it's rear end around. With no way to control it, it crashed into the side of a old building damaging the drivers side & sending people scattering to get out of the way, but not all succeeding. Another half-demon male climbed out of the passenger window, climb onto the roof & jump & cheer at the crash.

"JONNYYYYYYY!"

The girl in Beast's passenger seat screamed as they went passed, looking at the crash scene her boyfriend's car just created. Seeing people go to tend to the victims in his rear view, Beast Master accelerated, making his move.

"What are you doing?!? We have to go help Jonny!! He could be-"

"First step in an emergency situation, eliminate the danger. That guy's not gonna stop till he wins. That isn't going to happen."

Catching up to & getting along side the Half-Demon's car, the 2 looked at each other, the Half-Demon howling & laughing. With the Beast being a right hand drive & the Half-Demon's being left hand drive, they were face & face as they closed in on another left corner.

"You want play with scarloc too? OK, Scarloc play you too."

With his passenger still screaming, Scarloc the Half-Demon turned early, trying to force Beast Master into the inside corner wall. As his car made contact with Beast, Beast Master let out a rare chuckle. Suddenly the sounds of metal tearing & rubber sliding against road, along with a noticeable amount of sparks came flying out from Scarloc's front left wheel, where it touched Beast's front right wheel, the 2 cars seemingly locked together as they took the long, wide left up a ramp to an overpass. Almost at the end of the corner, Scarloc's car suddenly swung it's rear end around as if something had kicked it in the back left side hard, the front left wheel flying off in a tangled mess. Spinning it's nose past the Beast first, it's rear had swung around & was facing Beast, drivers side forwards, when it crashed into an old dividing barrier. Seeing the passenger side undamaged, & knowing Scarloc's car had safety gear installed or he wouldn't be allowed in the race, Beast Master sped up to catch the other racer. Reaching down & pushing a button, he saw the CB radio light come on, telling him to speak.

"This is Beast Master, we're going to need a clean up crew & medics to corner 35. Scarloc just got a taste of his own medicine, over."

#Roger that, understood, over.#

"Requesting medical update on the earlier crash, over."

#Yeah, he's alright. A few bumps, scratches & a concussion, but he'll live. Damn good safety frame he had in that car, over.#

"Roger that. Beast Master out."

With his observer obviously relieved, Beast Master picked up the pace to catch the last racer. Outside the Beast, with noone around to see it, a clawed arm sunk back into it's bodywork just in front of the front left wheel well, while a zig zagging leg did the same just behind the left rear wheel well...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Cherubia had approached the man and looked directly at him. I do understand what you are saying. Why are you follwing Uri? In all her matter of fact voice she was intrigued by the man.

Uri had taken this chance and removed her rune. Her wings had come out and her hair had transformed from a blonde hue to a white one.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

Alarius smiled. You did not answer my question, cherub. What is your name? As for 'Uri' I just scenced her rune." Uri removed her rune, Alarius' eyes flashed at her, the power revealed was beautiful to say the least, but he figured he would get his chance to talk to her eventually. "I don't think you understand latin, small one."

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

What if i told you i chose to ignore the question. Cherubia felt indignant of how the evangelium had treated her.Il mio nome è cherubia, di coscienza di incarnare il giudice Seraph Uriel e tu? Io sono più di un centinaio di anni.

Uriel had sensed Cherubia's behavior toward the stranger, she had decided to go up to them before the little one can do harm than good. Ha perdonato il emotiva può essere a volte. Sono Uriel giudice Seraph, utilizzati per essere conosciuta come il arcangelo Uriel. Voi siete? Uriel had decided to wait this time but her patience was no far than the cherub. She crossed her arms as she eyed the man. For an evangelium he was to be observed closely she thought.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Finally catching up to the only other racer from the 4 starters, Beast Master pulled up along side in a straight. Looking at each other, they both nodded, indicating they wish the other luck but won't go easy on them. Twisting through the final corners, the 2 fought hard to win, neither getting more than 5 meters from the other. Pulling into the final straight, Beast got excited, pushing itself even harder, pulling ahead just a bit. Crossing the line together, none were sure who'd won until they checked the camera's recording, handling the digital machine with care as it was one of the few working ones left. Seeing Beast's nose just ahead by less than a meter, they had their winner.

As they prepared to announce the winner, the organizers were surprised to see Beast Master packing up some stuff of his, shoving it calmly into a backpack.

"where are you going? We have to announce the winner. You can't leave now."

"I have a previous engagement. Thanks for the race. We enjoyed it."

"No, you're not leaving. We have to announce the winner, you! Ah, come on. That's it, SECURITY!"

Two security guards stepping into the doorway, blocking it off. Calmly putting the last item in his bag, Beast Master put the bag over his shoulder & walked to the door, when a security guard put his hand on Beast Master's shoulder to stop him. Before they knew what happened, Beast Master had grabbed his hand, twisted it & head butted the guard in the face, dropping him. Turning to face the other guard, Beast Master calmly stepped through as the other guard got out of the way. Climbing back into the Beast, he heard them announce the other guy winner as he drove off. Driving to the spot he'd organized with the one he was meeting, he passed some people in a quiet area. As he looked, runes showed inside his visor on them, showing both as angels, though the wings one had extended did strongly suggest that anyway, while the other was more incognito. They both looked his way as he passed, though only saw the suit he wore, something stopping their vision going any further.

Speeding away, he drove for a while longer before finally reaching the place chosen for the meeting. Walking to the middle of the 4 way crossroad, he shook some sand out of a pouch he had in his had, quietly chanting something as he did. As the sand landed, it made a picture of the area for miles around, each living thing showing up in a colour coded dot, the angels he passed earlier still in the same place. Examining the sand's layout, he looked to the shadows on one corner.

"It's clear, there's nothing around. You can come out..."

Stepping out from the shadows, a muscular demon growled at him, axes ready. Smoke creeping out it's snout, it looked around before walking over to Beast Master, slamming the axes into the ground & crossing it's arms.

"Now then, shall we get down to business..."

((It would help if the angel type characters kept away. No offense, but they won't help right now...

Thanks ))

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Joe was smiling as he left the villige and headed for the woods. He had completed an extremely easy job and was paid for it very generously. Now... He mumbled Where to go next, I think there was a town with lots of moneybags on the other side of this forest. He was walking and started to count the money he had earned. 201...202...203... suddenly he heard a noice. Out of pure reflexes Joe summoned a shadow to conseal himself in, then he started to look for the source of the noise. There it was... A bandit came out of the bushes and said silently Damn, where did he go, I can't let him get away... It was obvious the man was after his money. Joe quickly grabbed 1 of his guns and revealed himself. So, u want my money? Come and get it if you can. He told the bandit. The bandit was startled and turned around scared. What?! Where did you come from? The terrified man asked. Out of the shadows, and now I'll teach you to mess around with a shadow sage.... The bandit slowly regained his courage and took an agressive stance, but what he saw next was just to much for him. Th... Th... That... That scar! He yelled You're part of the cluster family are you?! Oh, you noticed? Well, let me do you a favour and help you out of your misery... Joe said as he pointed the gun at the mans head. The man got on his knees and began to beg Please spare me, I'll do anything you want! Just don't kill... But it was to late Joe had already pulled the trigger and the bandit was lying on the ground with a big wound. He was paralysed... Well, you're lucky I'm in a good mood, the bullet I shot will keep you on the floor for about another two hours, I didn't use to much magic. But beware, next time it'll be in your head. As quick as he had said that Joe disappeared in the shadow again.
    He walked further and suddenly he heard another noise, it sounded like people talking. Joe decided to get a look. He summoned a shadow and used it to move near the voices. He saw two people around the same age having tea. Hmph, having tea in such place at such a time He said to himself. What happened next wasn't expected, behind him a rat quickly moved over the path. Out of reflex Joe turned around again and shot the critted. It didn't take to long before he was aware of the fact the two people now could see him. Damn it he cursed. Now he looked at the two persons again, a man and a woman. Sorry to interupt your date... He said coldly
    Last edited by babyman; Jul 19, 2008 at 06:39 PM. Reason: changed color

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Lysil asked Jack where he was going. She kept smelling Naga, faint but definitely there. Lysil smiled at the man coming out of the shadows. "about time" she thought. "It's not a date. Care for some stew or Tea," she offered. I'm Lysil Totmnelomrith, welcome to my camp." This was turning out to be interesting. Although the Naga was a worry and she figured that the two with her didn't have a clue it was in the area.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

The girl offered him some stew and tea. I'm sorry, I'm not that hungry, besides I got to hurry if I want any good jobs. Now he stood directly in front of the woman, and actually she looked pretty nice. But... he slowly continued I guess I could make an exception this time... He slowly walked in the direction of the fire, leaving the woman behind him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast