+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

Jack smiled, “Hmmm, that’s a nice way to travel, very open.” He purred himself some more tee, nodding his thanks.

He looked at Joe.

“Oh, I don’t know where you’ve been, but there is quite a few plane old humans out there, I’d say it’s about 50/50, but some cities are against monsters and are all human.”

He responded to Joe, not stating what he was, though if asked again he would, but he wondered if it was a good idea to tell him. Very few knew, and if someone hired him to kill him, for some reason or another, it would be good to have this fact as a surprise.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Lysil laughed at the question "Half-dragons need alot of meat. and that is also how I know the naga is around, I smell him. Faintly, but he is near."

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack didn’t like being what he was, so he tried very hard for no one, not even special beings to know, only those with great smell could tell and that was something he couldn’t change. With Lysil’s statement he knew that she knew.

He also had a tendency to forget his special abilities as well, and with her statement of being able to smell the Naga; he also realized that he had smelled it for some time. Kind of in the back of his head, to were he wouldn’t have been startled about it coming out, like he wasn’t for this man when he came, but not really conscious. He couldn’t stop the ability; he just kind of didn’t notice it every now and then. But now all his were working, it would be a while until he forgot them again.

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

So, you're a half-dragon? Well, that's interesting, you're the first one i've ever seen... Didn't knew they came out that freely...
    He looked at Jack again, well, you got a point that there are human only cities, but even those cities have some monsters in them, they just hide their identity, just like you, and by the fact you're evading my question I can tell you are one of those monsters who don't want to be found out, but do as you want, it's none of my buisness if you don't want me to know... Joe stood up and began to walk away Now, I wish you a good night... He walked away behind them in the shadows and casted another look at them. It was then he noticed something on the back of the man... It was a mark. So you to know the burden of wearing a mark... He said to the man while going back. The sight of the mark reminded him of his father and he felt a chill going down to his spines. Well, he said I changed my mind... I'm staying here for a while. It wouldn't be nice to leave a lady His expression was cold and emotionless, but inside he felt glad to stay witht these people a bit longer...

Thanks

It was rude, or so Jack thought, to point out that he knew he was one of the monsters because of how he evaded the question. Did this man know no tact?

“I would tell you what kind I am if I didn’t think that there was a possibility that you might be hired to kill me one day. After all, the surprise would be useful. He said as the man came back. And yes, I understand marks, though they do come in other ways and kinds as well as physical.”

Just being a monster was a mark in the past, though these two were too young to have known such a time.

He smiled over to him and at Lysil as well. He was starting not to dislike this man, if he was always this way, than it was how he was.

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

yes, the surprise effect would be useful indeed, but most of the time when I get a job i'm well informed, so if I would ever get the job to kill you I would most likely know what you are anyway He smiled lightly. Joe was about to sit down when he felt something. There's something in the shadows... he whispered. Care to join me and see what it is?... Joe popped up his guns and loaded one with a light fire bullet and the other with a paralyser. Then he stood up So, what u say? care to see a merc in action? He ginned

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Uri that man we just passed having tea was almost as old as you are. Cherubia had said bluntly.

It always amazed her that Cherubia can always seem so blunt and naive at the same time. She still waited for the reply fo the evangelium. She had gazed at the place where she had passed the man that was invited for tea.

Yes he seemed young but something about him told her that he was a force to be reckoned with.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

"Well, I was wondering if anyone else felt it." Lysil said as she started to lazily play with one of the throwing stars that she carried in a pouch on her belt. " I can stay here if you two want to go a hunting." she said with a half smile.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast