+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

“I’m fine here as well, it’s not bothering me, and unless I’m in an unusual mood, I try not to start something that I’m going to have to finish.” He said leaning back in his chair. He smiled at Joe, and looked back at Lysil.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

"Fine by me. I can get another chair and the other one can have some stew to, if they want to." she said pointing to the shadows with the star, then she slipped it into it's pouch with the others just like it. "There is plenty of stew and tea, help yourselves please." At that she went to the fire for another helping herself. "So, what plans do you gentlemen have, If I can be so noisy. I wouldn't mind some traveling companions for a while."

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack fell forward back into the chair. He was leaning on the table. The offer had shocked him more than he would have liked to admit. After all, it had been over 80 years since he had last traveled with anyone; in fact it was probably over 30 since he had had such a sit down talk with anyone besides asking if they knew anyone that fit the descriptions of his friends.

He tried to hide the fact that he was so surprised, but he knew that she probably had seen it; at least the other guy had been behind him and couldn’t have seen his face.

He thought about it for a bit, thinking about how she had said all she was doing was traveling, going wherever. Basically that was what he was doing, though looking for people at each place. As long as they didn’t double back, he would go to anywhere he had been.

Then he thought about himself. He didn’t really trust himself to travel with someone so… cute, but hey, if he did something bad enough, she had the ability to stop him, hell she could kill him if he allowed it.

He put his drink down and looked at her. She was innocent, hadn’t really seen much, which was basically why she was on this journey he guessed, to find herself. He remembered a time when he didn’t know himself so well, and wished that he still didn’t for all the good he got from it, but it helped him become interested in others easily, something new and unknown was in everyone.

He looked down at his hands around the bull on the table, smiled, and looked up. "I’ll take you up on your offer, if I ever get out of hand, feel free to kick by but, or tell me to leave, other than that, I hope our travels go smoothly."

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, normally it isn't my habit to walk around in a euh... party. Besides I need to get to the next village. Joe said slowly but then he thaught of the stories ha had heard about dragons and if a half dragon was even half as mighty as a full one, this might become interesting. He also felt that this group could lead him to the naga. But I think I'll make an exception for now... He slowly added without telling his other intentions. So, what do you want to do, cause I don't really any experience with this travelling in group... He said while trying to smile, he hoped it didn't look to forced...
    Then Joe thaught of the thing in the shadows. He looked it. It tried to hide in the darkness. What a fooly creature, doesn't it know shadow sages can see in the dark. He mumbled... He couldn't exactly describe what it was but just in case it was a foe, Joe kept his guns loaded.

Thanks

"well then, we should decide on where we will travel and how since some of us may be uncomfortable in villages and cities." she gave the briefest of nods to Jack. " and we should probably set guards and wards for tonight. The shadow visitor isn't that big of a worry, just an unknown. But the Naga is and it near by probably watching." Then she told them of finding the bodies of two men and a woman in the woods and connecting field several miles away with naga sign all over them.

Anything is Pawsable

Newbie azriel is off to a good start
    Thanks

shock flew over sevile. how can they know im here. he thought panicking. i can can handle were-boy and maybe even miss beasty but not at the same time. Sevile had to think quick. he needed a stronger masking spell. he reaching into his robes and pulled out a piece of human flesh. with his hand over the hunk of skin he enchanted another spell.

"lets hope this spell worked." he muttered to himself as he braved enough courage to approach the the group. he didn't know why but he felt compelled to approach them at least with that mercenary around. he wouldn't dare attack three "monsters" at the same time.

"greetings" sevile said as he walked ever so humbly to the group
    'i couldn't help but smell that lovely tea and i also heard you say something about nagas.....you don't think there is one around do you?" sevile showed fake concern hoping to prove he was nothing but human.

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, that's not that unusual, I often see slaughtering, specially in places like this... That's why it's a good idea to take turns, we wouldn't want that naga to sneek up on us while we sleep...

At last the being in the shadow came out. It looked like he was quite interested in the naga. Hmph, I don't really know where it is now... The only thing I know is that if I find it it's mine... He said with a filthy grin... I've encountered on one, but it got away at the last moment. I missed 2000 goldpieces because of that beast... And even if I can't get the money anymore, I just want revenge... Joe didn't really know if it was smart to say this out loud, but why hide it... It was who he was, a mercenary... So, what u up to? walking alone like that in a place like this at such an hour...

Now that the being in that shadows had come out of his hiding spot, Joe felt more at ease and sat down again, taking some more stew. Hmm, this stew is great... It's been a while since I ate stew like this. His mind wandered off again, to the time when he had helped an old hag. She didn't have any money but she enchanted his guns, so they would become more powerful. He stayed there a while to read her books about different creatures and spells. She made the best stew ever... Untill she was slaughtered with many other villagers, by a naga... It was then he got the job to kill the rutheless beast.

Thanks

Lysil looked at the approaching stranger with a smile. Her smile slowly faded. Then she slowly blinked her amethyst colored eyes until they were a deep purple. The naga scent was faint but drawing nearer so she shifted into Dragon Sight.

Her staff appeared instantly in her left hand as she stood up and growled in a resonating voice, "STOP AND HOLD GROUND!" then she walked around the table, planted her staff between her and the approaching stranger. She stared at him intently with Dragon Sight. "NAGA!" she growled.

Anything is Pawsable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast