+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

What! He's the naga?! Joe yelled. His eyes began to burn with anger and more and more images of the past hunted him. Now that wa know who you are, reveal your true self. If you wish to live that is... Joe grabbed his guns and pointed them at the naga.

Newbie azriel is off to a good start
    Thanks

The girl is smarter than he had anticipated. his next actions would required some cunning. it was then a large man leaped over sevile. his skin burst into a blue flame and a fellow naga emerged. blue saphire scale he had. this naga had a massive amount of muscle he reached out his hand and a large two handed sword materialized

" it doesnt matter how you caught on to me but that wont stop me form killing that man." he pointed to the mercenary. "he has slaughtered inoccent naga just because of one bad snake. an outcast of our own society." his eye began to water " my children ripped apart.....their scales i seen later on a woman flaunting her new dress and handbag......i skinned her hide and and created somthing from her." he tossed a sac made from the woman. inside the sac were bombs about to explode

"i think i might take this moment to slip out" sevile said to himself as he slid through the horde of people running away from the naga.

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

Alarius smiled, and raised a hand, "Let us speak plainly. At least for the sake of simplicity of it all. I am Alarius, and I am nothing too special. Just a fallen evangelium wondering about. Again, simply I am interested in accompanying you and learning more of your rune." He looked to the cherub, "I must apalogize if I seem a little forward. It has been ages since I last spoke to anyone in such a manor." Alarius yawned, streching high with his arms, and letting his blackedned wings expand as far as they could. He looked back to Uri, "Where do you hail from, Uri...do hope you do not mind me calling you that. It as such I would to keep a friendly demeanor between us, and it as I've noriced on the physical realm that first name and nick named aquaintences get along quiet nicley." Alarius smiled once more.

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Joe looked at the second naga that had appeared, So, you say I kill naga because only one went wrong? No my friend, all of you are human killers. Your friend over there even killed some people some time ago. And also, I have never succeeded in killing a naga, the only one I almost killed was the one from 6 years ago... It is true I've chased many naga, but I never got to them... While he said that Joe noticed the other naga slythering away...Coward... Joe mumbled.Now as for you, he looked at the second naga again. I can tell you, I've read about naga's, studied them and I've developed a technique so I can look into your eyes He now directly looked in the blue eyes of the beast. Want to get me? Come and trie... Quickly Joe shot the paralysing bulllet and replaced it by another fire bullet.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

"Damn!" Lysil muttered. she grabbed up the bag and ran for the center of the field. There she shifted into her dragon form and took off into the sky spiraling as high and quickly as she could. She flung the bag from her, It exploded with hot backlash into her face. She shook her head. "That was too close." she thought.

The silver and garnet maroon dragon landed outside her camp. "No one harm thous who I have invited into my camp. EVER!"

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack had run around the other side of this Naga using the distraction of the mercenary attacking and Lysil taking away the bombs. He wasn’t worried about her, he was sure that she could take care of herself, though he didn’t know why he was so sure.

He heard the explosion behind him and resisted the urge to look to see what happened.

He normally wouldn’t be helping the mercenary because in a situation like this, with what had been said, he actually might have sided with the Naga, but the Naga was attacking himself as well as Lysil who he just accepted to be a companion on her journey. He wouldn’t let her get heart, and wouldn’t let himself get killed just because he agreed with the enemy.

He didn’t yet trust the mercenary, so he didn’t transform, however he still was much stronger than a normal human, and jumped in an attack at the Naga from behind, only allowing his nails to grow into claws for this strike.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Lysil would have been reasonable and listened to the blue naga and maybe let them both go. After all her own father had been hunted down and severely injured. But he tried to harm the men that she invited into her camp. They were her companions and that made this naga her enemy.

she raised her head looking around the clearing for the other naga. She saw him fleeing into the woods. It didn't make sense, Why kill three people then run away from this fight leaving the blue naga to fight alone? She snorted and a cold icy blue mist curled from her nostrils. Then the battle in front of her claimed her attention.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Newbie azriel is off to a good start
    Thanks

sevile watched the girl take flight.

"so that is what you are....thats how you could sense me. i will take that extra precaution if we are to ever meet again dear girl." he noticed the other man would not change. he knew he was a were of some kind but the man refused to alter from his human state.

"so you dont trust this mercenary." sevile said with smirk." very wise not to trust a human...but i can tell that if i were to show up again i would be considered an enemy to all of them. there must be a way to prove that the girl and the man are not my enemies." sevile took a look at the blue naga. his tail had some sort of enchantment over it. he used it to deflect the bullets that came his way. "as for you my brethren i must do something to help you." sevile changed back into his true form. " now that im free from that disgusting state i can cast the proper spells" reaching upwards he took hold of the air above him and thrust it down towards the pit of his stomach. he repeated this over and over again while chanting. he didnt stop until a tiny whirlwind appeared in his hand. he lifted it up to his face and he gently blew. the whirlwind disappeared from his hand and a larger version of itself fromed from the sky.

" this should keep dragon girl and were boy busy.... im afraid that is all i can do for you. you shouldn't have picked a battle when you are so outnumbered."
    with that being said he watched the turn of events that were about to take place

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast