+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

That is fine by me Alarius. I am a seraph formerly known as Uriel the Archangel. i am what you call a judge here in this realm. Forgive the manner by which my litle friend here has spoken. Well i keep the rune to hide and conceal a few other things. Care to join us i am on my way home and I am sure you have a lot of questions.Uriel has smiled half expecting the Evangelium to say no but she did cordially invite him as he seems to have a lot of questions.

Uri let's go I am famished you promised me sweets for stalling him no?Cherubia had bluntly stated.

Uriel just nodded an agreement and waited for Alarius to accept or decline the invite. She had become conscious of her hair was going in every direction again. She had decided to put on her rune again to conceal her wings and part of what she was to avoid any attacks from unwanted beings.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Lysil watch the whirlwind grow int a tornado. It stank of magic, so she knew it wasn't a natural one. Pus the day had been clear. She put herself in the path of the windstorm, stood on her hind legs with her wings spread wide. She was a young dragon so only reached 200 feet in length with a wing span twice that size. She made several intricate movements with her hand and spoke in the Draconian language Finally she clapped her wings forward creating a counter wind disrupting the approaching magic wind. Not to much damage was done.

Lysil turned back toward her camp she was tired, but not dangerously so.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack saw the bullets whipped away by the tail of the Naga and it made things so much easier. The tail was now in front of its body while he had already leaped from behind claws out. Jack Sliced down the length of the Naga’s back. It leaped forward away from him afterwards, but was now very injured.

Now, Jack kneeling on the ground after his attack looked to the right and saw the huge tornado being stopped by Lysil, in that moment, one word popped in his head.

AMAZING

Then Jack had to jump to the right to dodge the counter attack of the blue Naga.

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Joe now knew the naga couldn't be hit by normal shots, he needed to think it over. Well, that was nicely dodged... He complimented the naga But can you also evade my magic? Joe yelled at Jack, Hey, I have an idea, but i'll need to be covered for some time, can you do that for me? Joe knew he could do it alone, but now that he had comerades, he had to make sure he used them... Joe took a little bag out of his pochet and grabbed something that looked like dust, but much darker.

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

“Sure, no problem.” Jack yelled back, and with that, Jack made another attacking motion that drew the Naga back.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Lysil watched her companions fighting. They seemed to be handling the naga between them so she would hold back for now. She scaned the area but couldn't see where the other one went.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

All right, lets do this. Joe said. He kneeled on the ground and began to enchant the dust, he mumbled Ancients of the shadow, aide me with defeating this foul foe, lend me your strenght and wisdom Then the dust became a sort of liquid, it was also becoming darke and darker with every time Joe repeated the chant. After a while a little creature emerged from the liquid. This is a shadow creature He said to jack The problem is I can't move and control it at the same time, so be sure to let him not hit me, or the spell will be broken... Now move my servant of shadows... The creature jumped from hand and a shadow began to move slowly towards the naga

Newbie azriel is off to a good start
    Thanks

such power. sevile thought as he watched the dragon girl stop his magic. "i am underestimating her in every way. it seems that these dragons are a force that i dare not agitate. good thing i have no quarrel with her" he then kept his gaze on the were. "so your still going to help this human eh....i cant let you help him kill a naga but i wont harm you either. your not like them. i can sense it....i know" sevile stuck his hand in the shadows and put his other hand over the ground. the shadow he created began to grow and move towards the were. just when the man was out of harms way the shadow grabbed hold of him and kept him in place long enough for sevile to cast the only spell he could to save the naga.

sevile pulled out a hollow naga egg. "this is my only option my friend" holding it towards the blue naga sevile began to chant in naga tongue. a light began to shine from the egg it was frist a bright white light. then changing from white to black to green to yellow and soon every hue of color shone from the egg. the naga attackinge the mercenary stopped in his tracks. about to be touched by the dark matter this mercenary had casted forth. the naga stopped breathing. his eyes began to glow sapphire blue. then faded. the matter hit the naga and his body fell over and crumbled. nothing was left of the creature but a husk.

"there my friend. now you can start over" sevile said as he put the egg in his satchel. now what to do. he thought as he looked at the draconian and her group.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast