+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: The Infestation

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Infestation

Cyberia was hit by a rain of bullets, Cyberia quickly hid behind some cover, he looks at his wounds and they healed slowly, he looked over his shoulder hoping to see the half-breed come in his direction "whats the matter half-breed?" he asked wtih a smile "can't fight with your bare hands?" and he growled and came out of the cover and charged directly at Zyta as he kept shooting at him, he jumps at him and pushes him down, he see's the guns slide down the street,

Cyberia got up on his feet and he looks down at the half-breed "you can't win" he said as he growled and he teeth grew longer was ready to bite into his flesh.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Alberio, thrown off his feet, had lost control of both guns; his eyes following them as they slid far out of reach. Cyberia was on top of him once more, sudden disturbing thoughts entered his mind then that made the half-breed chuckle. I’m not gay, he told himself mentally. Alberio wrestled one arm free and punched the beast in the side, then sudden realization hitting sharply, Alberio stared into the infected’s mouth, saliva dripping from it innards.

“Look mighty hungry,” Alberio said, his arm had stopped hitting from exhaustion from double limiter removing and all that happened up till now. “Eat this!” Alberio shouted, his free arm carried the last of his grenades.

Instantly Alberio shoved the device, unhooked, into Cyberia’s throat, gave it a good push for measure and gave one last, sharp jab with everything he could muster, his full weight behind the jab, to the creature’s throat where the grenade bulged.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Cyberia felt the burned in his throat as he swallowed the grenade, He laughs in madness, "is that it?" he smiled and spit out a couple of the grenade pieces, smoke was coming out of his mouth, his long teeth still reaching out, "am indestructable, unless you find some scientist about my weakness, then maybe you can finally kill me" he shrugs as he walked to Alberio

"my friend" he said as his fingers started turn into claws "this is the end of you" and swing his arm at neck. he misses as he dodged and Cyberia kepts swinging at his path.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

“Since your blood comes so highly recommended,” said Alberio, his mind conjuring strange thoughts. “I believe I’ll take it for my own.”

Alberio plunged his free hand into the jaw of Cyberia, almost instantly his own blood mingled with that of the infected’s disease. Almost instantly, Alberio began to feel strange, his head began to sweat profusely, his mind went awry, chaos, and pandemonium entered his soul. Slowly, an encroaching darkness swept up Alberio and he was lost within.

When his eyes reopened they were similar to Cyberia’s.

Thanks

"your not immune to my disease" he said as he smile, "but this should be a worthy fight"

he charged at the the half-breed and clawed him in the face as he showed his furocious face, "give it up half-breed" he said as he kept clawing at his face, "this is my world, my time" and head-butt him in the head, "am Cyberia of the infestation, you however, are becoming part of the dead" he pushes him off and cyberia jumped on a car smashing the top. "can you feel the burn?" he asked as he watched him breathing fast and sweating like hell.

Thanks

“Perhaps,” whispered Alberio, his body was numb and he could feel the pain Cyberia was inflicting. “But I can control it, to an extent, to be a device working for me… until I lose consciousness…” Alberio’s stone-cold gaze pierce their way to Cyberia, already he felt twenty times stronger with the disease than he had ever felt with the limiter off. “Seems like either way, I’ll die or become a minion under your service, the least I could do is bring you to hell with me!”

Alberio rushed forward, his speed was greatly increased, the injuries sustained to both legs had vanished as though they were never there. In a second Alberio was before Cyberia, his mouth opened. Alberio took a slash, using his wolverine claws, to deal damage.

Thanks

Cyberia took the hit from the half-breed, Cyberia spinned from his left side to his right and his teeth bit into the half-breed flesh from his right arm, and he punches in right arm into his chest and pushes him off to the concrete, Cyberia wiped the blood of his face and looked at the half-breed, "then we exist together and now two corpses in one grave" he gave an evil grin and before he attacked, a helicopter flew over them.

Diego looked down as he saw the two fighting, but he looked at Alberio as the was transformed from half-breed to the infected. "I'll give you support cover!" he yelled as he fired at Cyberia. he watches him take the fire. and looks at Alberio standing there "what are you waiting for?" he yelled hoping for him to escape.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally as they were close to the outskirts of the city Raquel decide she had to do something. She went up to the piolet. "Excuse me, but can you let me off here?
    "What?!"
    "Please. take care of her til I get back,"She pointed at Momo.
    The just shrugged his head and landed the chopper slowly.
    "Thank you. I shall be back."
    Raquel got of the chopper and ran as fast as she could to find Sicarius.
    He had to besafe but if he was fighting a mutant then.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast