+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: The Infestation

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Infestation

Carlos was camped out near the city, the sounds of a full on war had raged for a while. He had decided to wait it out and pickup anything leftafter the carnage. A low flying helo caught his attention as it exited the city and oddly touched down somewhere behind him. He stayed in his hide, his shotgun at the ready when a beautiful woman came running down the path and towards the city. He just stood there stareing at her back when his brain kicked in. grabing his field pack and other weapons and ammo he carefuly exited his hide and started to follow the lady.
    The city is a dangerous place now adays...anything could happen to a lady with out proper protection...
    Don't Panic

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Alberi shook his head, not in response to Diego but as the infected virus course through his body, attacking his mind. He heard Diego, shot a fierce glance in his direction, and snarled; his eyes were bloodshot and very menacing looking. Suddenly Alberio turned and ran, he ran through the streets without stopping and out the city, breaknig through the army blockade in doing so. Behind him he heard the crack and boom of the nuclear missile firing off, a mushroom cloud rising in the distance.

Alberio was thrown off balance, forcibly slamming into a tree. Slowly he fell unconcsious, the radiation did nothing to him with the newly acquired infection running in his blood.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Raquel looked all round but she could find Sicarius. She fell down. She was tired.
    She then tensed. She felt like someone was watching her....

Raquel got up and decide to go back. Momo need her care the most. As she was running through the city she ran by a forest. She saw that the trees were meesed up. She stopped and went over to investagate. As she passed it she saw Sicarius on the ground, unconcsious. She ran over to his side then suddenly stopped. He had be infected. She saw the signs. "No!!"
    She ran to his side. The reason why she was chosen to be a scientist was because she was immune to any of the infected. She went on quickly as she could to treat him.

Momo woke to a man leaning over her. "Who are you? Where Raquel?"
    The man just looked at her. "You mean that pretty lady. Ya she left to go do something. She told me to wait here. My name is Jr."
    Momo nodded her head. She tried to move but flinched in the pain.
    "Whoa you better rest ya hear?"
    Momo laughed
    "what are you laughing about?" asked Jr.
    "Oh its nothing its just well...I don't know." The Momo face darkens "How long has Raquel been gone?"
    "Well kinda long if ya ask me."
    Momo was beginning to worry.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

the girl was working on an infected beast, why in the world would any sane person get that close to one? Carlos just shook his head as he silently came up from behind her.

"Via!"he cursed out loud as he saw the condition of it. Reaching out, he rested his double barreled shotgun against the things head "Damn girl what the hell are you doing next to this thing, get back let me put it out of its misery"
    Don't Panic

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Sicarius moaned in his unconscious state, rolling over when Raquel drew near. At her touch Sicarius instantly opened his eyes, they were blood shot and dangerous looking. His head snapped in her direction, he seemed to be in much pain in controlling the mutant infection as well as keeping his sanity.

“Who is it?” he called out, his voice was ragged between deep, shattered breathes. “Keep away whomever you are, I… may lose it at any second!”

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Raquel looked at the man. "Don't worry I can handle this. I won't be infected like him. I'm completely immune to it. Besides if something happen to you Momo will be..." Raquel turned her attention to Sicarius "Don't worry I'm going to inject you with something that will make you go numb, then I will begin the process to remove the infected part. Thank god that it hasn't gone through your whole system." Raquel looked back at the man.
    "Don't tell me what to do! I know what to do."

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

Sicarius slipped in and out of consciousness while he slept. At times he could feel hands on him in a soothing manner while other times there was nothing but the cold touch of metal pressed tightly to his fur. During these lapse in reality Sicarius had no dreams for comfort; he could only hear the faint screaming of the infected pounding his head from the inside out.

Suddenly a warm wave of light washed over Sicarius. He woke slowly, opening one eye at a time and wincing from the sudden light. He was surprised to find himself in room that he knew only too well and that the blankets swept across his chest were clean, unlike before.

“H-how did I end up back here?” Sicarius spoke aloud as if expecting the answer to his question to come popping out from the walls. He sat up and, finding that it hurt his head to do so, pressed the temple with one of hands and massaged the troublesome area. He looked down on his chest and found several incision points, assuming that’s where the infection was removed at. “What is going on…?”

Sicarius was back home, if you could call it that for he always moved from one place to another over the course of the year; twice he moved in a single week alone. Sicarius looked around the single room hut, indeed there were signs of life that had no connection to himself, or to anyone he knew of; his weapons were left out on the table at the center of the room along with his cloak and other clothing. Something caught his eye then, other weapons were mixed in with his own and his ID was out on the table.

Feeling suddenly like his life was in danger from some unknown presence; Sicarius feigned sleep and waited for those that entered his home to come back.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Diego's chopper hay-wired as the nuke missile detonated, "we're going down!" yelled the pilot as Diego braced himself for the crash impact. The chopper whirring down crashes into a building, Diego hitting against the pilots seat knocks him out for a while.

Moments later, Diego woke up in the chopper, he looks around to see rubble pieces laying around, wires sparked without warning, he looks at the pilots who died at the impact of the crash. Diego crawls out, grabbing his weapon. He could feel the building shake, he was bleeding from his head, dazed, he staggered his way out. He hears hissing, he looks up to see a couple of runners in his way. Diego smiles, raising his weapon and fires, the creatures screeched as they were hit by the bullets. They ran away from him, Diego looks out of the window, he could see Alberio raising out of a piled rubble, and a woman aiding his side.

Diego continues to find his way out of the building.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11