+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Infestation

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Infestation

Albireo followed the grunt up the stairs. Remains of a recent battle lay in tatters on the ground in various pieces of dismemberment. Albireo had no sympathy for the deceased, likewise he held none for the victories; it was all survival of the fittest, it was plain that these creatures and soldiers were not up to snuff.

The grunt turned suddenly on the seventh floor and through a door, shouting something to what Albireo assumed to be his superior. He also went through the door and faced a nearly empty room quite unlike the others; this one had the only living things inside.

“Are you Albireo?” asked a man that Albireo hadn’t seen before, and before he could take in his appearance he answered back with haste and priority.

“Aye,” he said, taking out his ID and showed it to the man.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Diego took the ID and looked at it, "hmm Class B?" he said to him and looked around, "Am guessing your wondering whats going on am I right?" he saw he shook his head even though he can barely see his face, "well am Diego and this are my men, we've been ordered to evacuate civilians from this entire city using this building as an exit, our next objective is to place a nuclear war head device and blow this place to hell" Diego sat down on a rubble and his men kept their look out for any runners or brutes.

Diego hears a helicopter outside the building and he touched his radio "is that our reinforcements?" and a reply answered, "sir yes sir, including the special wolverine forces are here as well" Diego sighed and looked at Alberio, "these monsters made a lot of infestation almost half the country, even though we're going to be out numbered, "their" special forces are going to arrive here pretty soon and we don't have enough man power to handle it" Diego to up to his feet and looked around and stared at his men "continue your search and securing this perimeter and its outer lay outs" his Lt. nodded his head and told the rest of the men to keep securing the place.

Diego looked at Alberio, "I don't have much money or anything I can give you, but will you help us in this situation?" and waited for his reply.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Albireo listened to Diego’s tale in silence with mild interest. His words brought back deep memories, but it all began with the word money. Feeling dizzy, he hovered on the spot, swaying this way and that, but only slightly and unseeable to any of the others. Suddenly drenched in sweat, in a cold so fine and icy that he could barely breathe. He thought of “X” then.

“Money is good, never forget that,” spoke X, his tone was great and powerful, speaking with a natural born leader’s tone. “But that isn’t the only good thing in this world full of hate, but those other few precious trinkets are for the individual to find out. I cannot tell you what, or who, will be most important to you in the future, only your heart can tell you that.”

When Albireo came to, only a second or two had passed, but to him it felt like an eternity. It was the brutes and runners outside that caused his abrupt return to this world. He looked at Diego with his multicolored eyes and spoke, pulling back his hood and showed his face, his true appearance to Diego.

“I’m not a mercenary, I am a Bounty Hunter,” he said, stealing himself up to his full height, but not for intimidation purposes. “Even I have my morals, besides—” he looked out the window that Diego had looked through not too long ago “—it doesn’t seem that even if I help we will get out of here alive. Tch. I’ll help, I was born to lose, so I’ll die to win.”

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Momo kept on running. She had too get out of here. She had fun but the was getting annoying. They were everywhere. She kept running until she saw them. A human and a half-breed. She had heard about half-breeds but never really seen one. She looked at them. Even though it was a half-breed she began to feel anger welling up in her. She hated them all. It was their fault that she had lost everything. That she was alone in this cruel and sad world. That her baby sister died a terrible death. She didn't care if it was half or full-blooded.
    She began to sneak upon them. But....did she have to kill the man?? What were they doing?? Were they talking? Momo still was going towards them......

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"so your a half breed" said Diego in a calm way, "you half breeds are not too much trouble, I ran into one of your kind before, last month actually" Diego smiles and looks out the window again and stays in that spot, keeping an eye out. After 2 hours of standing a soldier called on the radio "sir, we secured the entire building, we found civilians and we are evacuating them now" Diego grabbed his radio and replied "roger that, make sure all civilians make it to the room, wolverine unit, find a spot for that bomb"

A raspy deep voice came on the radio "yes sir" and the radio went quiet, Diego looked out the window and see's a girl, Diego face expression changed as he saw her snicking, "what is she doing?" said Diego out loud, and grabbed his gun and looked into the scope and couldn't see what she was doing, Diego turned to Alberio, "there's a girl out there, bring her in" and walked by him to the down stair case.

Thanks

Albireo nodded his head to the order, he felt that the task would be an easy one and as somewhat grateful for it. Deep down, he wondered though if he would get the chance to be of some real help. “One girly, coming right up,” he stated matter-of-factly.

Albireo stepped to the window, spotting his intended target surrounded by many brutes and runners. “Tch,” he said with a low grunt. He pulled back his cloak so that it opened up behind him and then broke the glass window with the end of his giant sword. “I’ll be back in two minutes,” he said casually to Diego and hopped through the window.

What would normally have been a suicidal plunge from the seventh floor was simply, everyday business for Albireo. His cloak opened wide behind, catching a large amount of the passing air so that eventually it slowed his downward descent. The air felt wonderful as it passed, breezing, through his fur. For a moment in time, everything stopped and was blissful. Albireo kept his eyes shut until the presence of the street below forced him to reopen them only a second before impact. Upon hitting the concrete, Albireo rolled himself free from any injury, eventually standing upright in front of his intended target. Only eight seconds went by, excellent, he thought to himself, smiling inwardly.

Suddenly Albireo extended a hand to the girl, taking in her appearance, age, as well as any provocative threats. At length, when Albireo finally stored all the needed information safely into his head—a feat that didn’t take any time at all—he spoke to her as gently as he could, considering the situation he couldn’t tell firsthand how she was holding up mentally.

“My name is Sicarius,” said Albireo with a straight face and tone, it was a name he used many times and often considered it to be his real name. He told this lie so many times now that it would be close to impossible for anyone to discern the truth. “What’s yours?”

Thanks

Diego heard he'll be back in two minutes, Diego walked down the stair case and looked around and saw some dead runner bodies laying around "man, squad one-" before he say anything else, he heard a low growl, Diego looked behind him and only saw darkness in a little room, Diego grabbed his weapon and the flash light attached to it shined the dark room, Diego was shocked to see a Lerine in the building, I thought they cleared this place out?? he thought.

The Lerine thrusted itself straight at Diego, but he duck down before he could grab him. Diego swiftly turned and fired at the Lerine, the Lerine's body was being hit by the bullets, after finishing a clip to the thing. The Lerine only growled and again thrust itself straight at Diego only he didn't see it in time, Diego was pushed agains't a wall and before he could yell, the Lerine was shot in the head, Diego looked up and was breathing kind a fast for his heart, the wolverine unit came in time to help him. "alright just set the nuke down and about 3 hours we'll be ready" the wolverine unit just stared at him and headed down the building to join the rest of the squad, Diego sat down on the stair case and thought of what happened.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Momo looked at the half-breed. She flicked his hand away. She got up on her own.
    "I didn't need your help! I can handly things myself,you half-breed." Momo hoped that stinged him.
    "I hate you and everything thats like you. Its your fault.....that...."
    Momo didn't finish. She clenched her fist. She wanted to kill him but she had saw his skill. It was far beyond her's. Momo knew she had no chance against him. Sicarius was it??
    Finally "Momo." She replied

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast