+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Infestation

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Infestation

Albireo’s ear sharpened to the sounds around him, specifically to those that grew louder and sharper, almost like a sudden burst of raspy and not altogether friendly grunts. He mouthed, quite loudly, to Momo then, “Great, I’m sent to rescue a pompous brat. Just my luck,” he said, sighing heavily and placing his right hand on his sword’s hilt while the other went to Momo’s shoulder, forcibly taking hold onto it if necessary. Suddenly Albireo threw off his cloak, revealing a shiny plated armor piece underneath. He drew his sword and took a step into the fray, forcibly taking Momo in with him if she was resisting. He didn’t know and wasn’t quite keen on looking back at her when there was an enormous amount of enemies in front.

“Listen Girly,” spoke he, his eyes darting left and right in case one of the brutes or runners came from those directions. “I don’t care what has happened in the past with you concerning my father’s race, and by judging from your tone earlier, it can’t be all good. I’ll say this once and once only; I will make sure you get out of here alive, unhurt, even if it means sacrificing my life to do so. I would like to hear why you spoke to me like that earlier,” he said, shooting a sly grin at her from up front.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Momo stood there. She didn't want to be here. She wanted to get away. Oh why did she have to see what these guys were doing. She pulled away from Sicarius and spat at him. Then she looked away. "You want to know what happen?! Six years ago I had a good life. Simple really. Then one night just like any other I was looking for a book. Suddenly everything went dark." Momo recalled how scared she was. "Anyway I hid like coward. Then my family came. They were looking for me. My dad and mom. My mom had my baby sister in her hand. She was just 2 days old. They were calling my name. They wanted to leave. Out no were the window broke and there it was. It killed everyone. I saw it all." Momo suddenly turned around. "I HATE YOU! I DON'T CARE IF YOU DIE FOR ME!!! I WANT YOUR KIND TO DIE!" Momo felt tears coming out. "I wished I had died on that day. That way I wouldn't have to see these images all the time. I see them when I am asleep. The way they killed my sister. Two days!!! She only lived for two day!!! She didn't deserve to die!!!" Momo looked at him waiting to see what he would say.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

“I want my kind to die as well,” he replied, lowering his head. Suddenly a brute charged forward from the right, aiming for attack for Albireo while one from the left went for Momo. No time to get them both, quickly thinking he could only come up with one answer. With the hand that Momo threw away Albireo reached into his cloak and retrieved another bottle of the blood and threw it into the mouth of the infected brute charging his way, the glass container shattered on impact. He knew that no way in hell that blood would stop the brute, but the shards of glass would slow him down as it clogged his windpipe and prevented his breath from going at maximum pressure.

Albireo turned his attention to the other less than a second after throwing the vile. This brute was huge, much bigger and more muscular than the previous one, which looked to be of a younger version in Albireo’s eyes. Albireo took a quick glance at Momo, he could discern if she had any weapons on her or not with only a quick glance, but he could tell that if she didn’t than she wouldn’t last long against the beast. A loud cry sounded again, this tome from Albireo’s back as the injured and another took up the pace. “Shit, no choice,” he murmured suddenly, he dropped his sword’s stance, the blade skidding and pounded into the ground from sheer weight alone.

Albireo released his hold on his sword and took both hands to the other’s wrist where a golden cufflink resided, almost completely hidden underneath his clothing. He ripped them off quite easily; they already seemed quite close to falling off as it was. When the golden pieces clanked off the concrete, something strange happened to Albireo. His face grew wild, wicked as if he were no longer in control. His teeth bore out sharper than before, his muscles, already quite big, pulsated twice. In a flash, the approaching brute in front of him fell to his increased speed as Albireo hoisted him off the ground with both arms, while biting viciously into its flesh. His saliva dripped the brute’s blood and prevented its entry into Albireo’s bloodstream. When he was finished, the brute was beyond all help Albireo threw the lifeless corpse to the two approaching brutes nearly three seconds later. The body crashed into them and Albireo turned his gaze to Momo, both eyes bloodshot and strained. He snarled at her, seemingly completely lost in his frenzy.

“We half-breeds are a heretic race,” he said, forcing his head from lashing to either side of him where it smelled further brutes. “We are a race more vile and sinister, more cunning than the average werewolf; we get that from our human counterparts.” Albireo suddenly reached down and picked up the cufflinks and replaced them swiftly. He instantly changed back, though his clothes were left in tatters clinging to his fur and armor.

Albireo was out of breathe; he slouched over and almost fell where he stood. He took up his sword, the other brutes, whether by instinct or not, remained back and stared hungrily at him. “Don’t look at me Momo,” said Albireo, he gasped for breath, finding it incredibly painful as he did so. Like every other time he took off his limiter so suddenly. “I don’t want forgiveness, but please… don’t judge me the same way as those who hurt you.”

Albireo, swaying, walked through the fray unhindered and back into the building, smiling as the reinforcements stood there, looking at him. “Don’t look at me.”

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Momo looked at him. "I want my kind to die as well."
    Did he really mean that? Before she could reply a brute came toward them. Momo was about to attack but then Sicarius threw something into it's mouth. He then began to fight During the skirmish he took something off and he became more.....

Finally it was all over. "Don't look at me"
    Momo closed her eyes. "I won't then." Momo began to think. Why was she here. Would dying really make things better? No, it wouldn't. Dying won't solve anything. She had to live and keep on living.

"Sicarius, whats it lik?. To turn...into that?" she finally asked.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

When Diego got to his feet, he went down all the way to the first floor, after 10 minutes of walking down, and making it to the first floor, he see's his soldiers staring in one direction with their guns down "what is it now?" Diego asked himself, before he could walk out of the building and see's whats going on, he saw some civilians hiding behind a desk, "everything is alright, head up stairs and to the top floor and we'll get you out of here" he told them and walked out of the building and see's Alberio's form.

"so thats what happens to half-breed" he said to himself "sir we got runners from the east side and about 40 civilians to the north" Diego hestitated and asked "how many men do we have for reinforcements?" one of the soldiers was shaking "uh..uh..10 sir" Diego was giving commands to form a wall to the east side and have 5 soldiers get the civilians to the building. Diego formed a wall with his men as well and looked at the runners, "steady men" and pointed his weapon in the direction where the runners were coming from, "open fire" and fires at the runners.

Thanks

Albireo turned around after the effects of unlimiting and re-limiting his wolverine blood and noticed that Momo wasn’t following him. Biting his lower lip, Albireo looked form Diego ordering fire among the runners to Momo, seeing that the runners and bullets may stray off in her direction without notice. “Watch this,” hissed Albireo to one of the soldiers nearby as he threw his sword to stand it up against the wall. Albireo rushed back out into the fray without hesitation.

His pace was slower considerably, an aftereffect of his change that would take another few minutes to remedy. The brutes back away, circling outward widely to give him the room he needed. He was privately thankful; there was no way he’d be able to fight in his current condition.

“Momo,” shouted Albireo, a shower of bullets crashed into the runners some distance away. Their squeals before death taking them was overpowering. “It’s time to go, come on.”

Albireo extended a hand toward her, though more than half-expecting to have it knocked away again.

Thanks

She didn't want to. Taking his hand would mean everything she had worked for was for naught. But regardless, Momo took his hand. "Understand that this means nothing." Momo said to Sicarius.

Thanks

Alberio took her hand into his and squeezed. Her hand was much smaller, frailer, almost to the point that he imagined if he squeezed too hard it would break. There was also warmth in her grip unlike his own, there was no fur covering her hand like his; her warmth was natural. Alberio was inwardly jealous: What does it take to be like this, he found himself thinking unconsciously. “Still spouting that?” he asked, turned and took her back to the safety building.

Alberio rushed Momo back, the runners were still under fire and the brutes held their distance with bared fangs. Once inside the building he quickly let go of her, assuming that she’d be grateful for the release. Alberio was out of breath again, sweat beaded and dripped from his head, running along his fur until it fell at length. His face was pink and eyes were unfocused. His heart raced uncontrollably. Shaking his head violently, he rested a hand against the wall, thinking coldly about himself. What’s going on? It can’t still be the aftereffects, could it? It’s getting worse each time…

“Oi, Diego!” shouted Alberio despite his condition. He decided it was best to keep it hidden for as long as possible and from as many, feigning that everything was okay. “Mission complete. What else do you need done?”

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast