+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: The Infestation

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Infestation

Diego saw the girl being attacked from a distance by a unknown man, "I need three men now" he ordered and ran to her aid, before he could get to her, he saw her being tossed aside and Alberio jumped out of nowhere to see him catching her, Diego kept running to their aide.

After witnessing a brutal attempt, Diego saw Alberio getting up after he put his cloak on the girl, and he stood there, Diego came in time and stand next to Alberio "fire fire" he ordered and his fired at the thing, he thought his men got him but his reflexes was fast and dodged the bullets and the thing jumped on the sides of the building and disappeared, Diego turned and see the girl laying on the ground "men tend to her now!" he ordered while standing next to Alberio

"what was that thing?" he asked and waited for a response.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

“No clue,” replied Alberio, his voice was heavy and relieved that the monster fled. Deep in his heart, he knew that if there was a battle than one would be dead. In his condition as well as already taking off his shackles once before, Alberio knew it would have been him. Alberio turned to look at Diego, his body was spent and was expected to fall anytime now. “When Momo had a good look at their leader, she went ballistic and threw everything she had at them in a bloodlust-like frenzy. Wasn’t like her at all.”

At length Alberio let his last words trail out and fade away sounding dead, his voice held n tone or power as it had. He was about to walk away when something else bit his tongue and forced itself through Alberio’s lips. “Thank you, for coming when you did.”

Alberio walked passed several wolverines on his way, they took notice of his shackles and gave him an all too familiar glare. They loathed him for acting human and limiting the power the wolverine blood gives to half-breeds. The humans loathed him for the simple fact of wolverine blood coursing through his veins. He was used to the glares, the taunting, and often fighting as he grew up, but that didn’t mean they didn’t hurt on a level they couldn’t see within Alberio’s heart.

“How is she?” asked Alberio to the nearest soldier that was attending to her. He kept his voice firm and casual.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"not good" he said in a responce "and doing good at the same time, never I seen anything like this before" the soldier looked over her body once more and looked at her neck "she'll breath but the marks will scar her for life" and looked up at Alberio "other than that she's fine" the soldier got up and walked away leaving them in peace.

Diego stood there watching, he thought everything was going fine until the creature came back and jumped on Diego and bit him in the neck "ahhh get it off me!!!!" he screamed in pain, the creature took a piece of flesh from him and yelled out "I AM CYBERIA!!!!" and ran leaving Diego infected. The soldiers came to Diego aid and used a med kit on Diego neck.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

“I AM THOR!” shouted Alberio back to Cyberia, he knew it wasn’t the right time or place to do such a thing but the words left his mouth automatically. The news that Momo would be okay washed over him like a flood of relief, so much that he couldn’t even crack a joke in a time like this. “Aren’t I despicable?” he said in a low tone, he half-laughed the words and forced a smile.

Alberio stood by awkwardly watching over the soldiers attempt to stifle the blood of Diego’s while administering other substances to stem the effects of the infection. He just stood there watching helplessly, their knowledge of the infection and their medicine were probably far more capable than his own, especially since this was his first encounter with an infected case.

“Oi!” Alberio called to one of the nearby soldiers, he instantly recognized it as the guy who pushed him roughly against the wall earlier. Once he saw a face, it was rare that he’d forget it. “Will he turn into one of them?” Alberio nodded his head into Diego’s direction.

Thanks

The soldiers tried to keep him from bleeding and stop the infection, "we don't know" replied the soldier "we're doing everything we can but, the infection is spreading through his lungs and his whole body, I don't think we can stop this one" the soldier looked at Diego as he struggled on the ground,

Diego twisted and twirled on the ground taking fast breath "it burns" he said in a shaky voice and got up to his feet and ran, "stop him" yelled one of the solider as they fired at Diego. he ran into a church building nearby. "we can't leave here" said the soldier while looking at Alberio, "we have to get the civiians out of here now!" and waited for Alberio response.

Thanks

Alberio knew the answer before the soldier said anything to him; actually it was more like he felt it deep in his bones, but still not wishing for it to be true. Suddenly Diego shot up and dashed away amid a hail of shots fired in his direction, none appeared to have hit their mark. Alberio, too, was about to give chase and see to it that he wouldn’t be able to do something heinous like this as well.

“We have to get the civilians out of here!” Alberio heard one of the soldiers shout in his direction; it was the soldier that ordered Diego to be put down. Several soldiers begun chase. Unnaturally Alberio bit his lip as he looked back and forth between the citizens making their way up and Diego who was quickly getting out of sight. Posed with this dilemma, Alberio stood rooted as he mulled over the possible choices, it took all of one second to come to a conclusion. He’d go with the citizens and see their safety to the end.

“Don’t die out there,” said Alberio to the soldier. He knelt beside Momo and picked her up, hoisting her in his arms and cradling her like a new born baby. “And you don’t die on me too,” he said to her and began his ascent with the citizens.

Thanks

"you three, go after him now!" the soldier ordered, and looked at Alberio as he picked up the woman in his arms, the soldier walked next to him keeping a look out for runners and brutes "you two seem an odd couple" the soldier joked with a smile "where did you two meet?" he asked still keeping an eye out while walking with Alberio to the building.

"where is he?" asked on of the soldiers sneaking around in the church building "don't know, turn on your UV lights" ordered a soldier. Diego was laying on the floor swarming around, he got on his knees and hold his stomach keeping his head down, after what seemed like hours. Diego stop struggling and he looked up, he didn't change, he opened his eyes and his vision changed, his skin didn't turn rotten but rather rough. his teeth grow as well. "there he is" shouted a soldier from the darkness.

Diego could see his soldiers pointing their guns at him. Diego smiled, and talked to them in a weak voice "don't worry, I didn't change" The soldiers shined their light on him and see he didn't change, Diego fell unconcious and fell to the floor.

Thanks

Alberio laughed. He turned his attention to the soldier who spoke to him. “Oh, I’d say about thirty minutes ago, just before the wolverines first landed,” said Alberio, his voice hinted at the embarrassment he felt inside. “Think Missy here tried to kill me and will probably finish the job if I ever put her down.” He smirked then.

Alberio hit the first step landing leading to the staircase; an old rusted smell entered his nose. After stepping onto the stairs, he looked behind and made sure he was the last of the citizens. He strained his ears ever since he entered the building in case he heard the backfire of their rifles. He heard none. His spine was cold and icy; sweat ran down his fur, un-seeable to the naked eye.

“You know if everything’s okay over there?” he asked when he was about halfway up and could clearly see the roof door opening as citizens began piling out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast