+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: The Infestation

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Infestation

The soldier grabbed for his radio "unit one come" waited for a response "unit one come" and then the soldier replied on the radio "this is unit one, Diego is found, the infection stopped but it looks to be slowing down" The radio went quiet for a while.

The soldier looked at Alberio and looked at the girl he was carrying, and took out a medkit, "gotta do something about those wounds on her neck" he said while taking out a small wrap and bandage.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Momo had said nothing. During everything. All this time, she had thought it was one of those brutes or something. She felt ashamed. All that work for nothing.....No! Raquel would be mad at her if she gave up. She wondered where she was. Momo had left without even telling her where she had went. As she was being treated Momo looked Sicarius. "I'm sorry." She said to him as he looked at her. The she closed her eyes. She was so tired.

Raquel has just entered a city she thought Momo would be in. It had just been attacked by brutes and everything. She looked around. There were soldier over at a building with civiians. She went over to them to see if Momo was among them. Thast when she saw her. Momo was being treated. She looked badly wounded. "MOMO!" She went over to her. "Momo." A half-breed was hold her. "Is she alright?"

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

“For what, being a nuisance?” replied Alberio. “Don’t worry about, you’re alive so don’t make the same mistake. Simple, no?”

It was then that another person appeared on the scene, Alberio heard her first before she came close to being seen. When she was able to be seen, Alberio was taken aback by her stunning beauty in an instant. He even forgot about Momo momentarily and only just remembered when the new girly shouted her name.

“Ah, err…” Alberio quickly sought for his composure, finally finding it a second later. His head looked left and right frantically and hoped the new one, and Momo, hadn’t caught him. “She’s, Momo is, she’s perfectly fine. Actually, you can see she’s not perfectly fine, but she’ll live. It seems like you two know each other, so I’ll just go over there now.”

Alberio gently put Momo on the staircase, the soldier followed and kept up his work. He swiftly left before the new person could see his fangs or fur, but he was sure she had seen them earlier. “Why’d I give Momo my cloak again?” he asked himself when he was out of earshot.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Diego is being dragged by his men and heard on the radio about what is going, the soldier replied that his transformation is slowing down, Diego looked up and see the thing attacked again only this time, he came behind them, the soldier fired at Cyberia but like always Cyberia dodged the bullets and attacked his soldiers, ripping them apart,

the soldier looked at the woman then back at Alberio "wow" he said in a amaze look "and here I thought beauty was detroyed by the infestation" he heard gunfire in the distance "whats going on? over" and waited but no response "something is wrong, am going to check it out, keep an eye out for the copters, use the radio to know if they are coming in, and oh yeah" he tosses a hooded black leather jacket to Alberio "you have a better use of that more than I" and walked down stairs.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Alberio quickly put on the jacket, it was something to cover his fur from view after all, it was rather a tighter fit than he would have liked. Alberio shrugged it off, beggars can’t be choosers. He had also heard the gunfire then, his ears perked up sharply, his head turned the direction as well. An evil glint was in his eye, quick flashes of the scene earlier came to mind. Slowly Alberio rubbed on the cufflinks on his wrists, pawning them gently and carefully like they were the most important things in his life.

“Wait,” Alberio said to the soldier when he was within earshot. “Do you have two grenades and a spare handgun I could possibly borrow, they’re all I need to ensure everyone’s life from here to the choppers.”

Alberio looked anxiously at the soldier hoping for the best answer, but also steeling himself ready for the worst, where he wouldn’t have any spare weapons for him to use. He could only hope he had them and was willing to give them over for the sake of the civilians.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Raquel was happy that she had finally found Momo. She knelt by her. Momo open her eyes. She was trying to speak."Shhh. Its alright. I'm right here Momo." She touched her head gentaly. Momo nodded her head toward the half-breed. "He saved me. It...wasn't something like him that killed my family. It was...a mut..ated human..."Momo fell back alsleep. Raqual stood up. That was impossible. How could it have been...

Raquel notice that the half-breed was talk to some soldiers. They need weapons. She took Momo's gun. "Here. This should help." Raquel pulled some grenades from her bag. "Here. This should also help." She then went up to the half-breed. She bowed.
    "Thank you for helping Momo. She can be a handful. By the way my name is Raquel. Whats yours?" She asked him,smiling at him.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

The soldier gave the weapons to Alberio and headed outside, the soldier looked around and saw his men were shredded to piece and his commander is missing, he looked around and saw the thing again dragging Diego by his collar shirt. "SIR" he yelled and chased after him. Cyberia turned around hearing a yell, he looked and a soldier was running after him, Cyberia jumped up with Diego shirt in his hand, he jumps up to a building nearby, he clings to the window and does the same thing over and over.

He looks down as he reaches up top and stares at the soldier, the soldier stopped and fired at Cyberia, Cyberia took cover and threw Diego who became consious "what happen?" he said while still being dazed, Cyberia came up to him and grabbed him by his neck "I know why your not infected like the others. your blood is same as mine, we exist together, and now two corpses in one grave" and stared at Diego.

(ooc: I had to do that I just like that line lol)

Thanks

Alberio looked down at the weapons he was given, four grenades and two handguns, one that belonged to Momo. He stowed both handguns near his waist and tied them there loosely with some spare string he pulled from his clothing. Next he did the same for the grenades, but tied them in such a way that when he pulled them free, the clip would fall off and all he’d have to do would be to throw.

Alberio was curious of the new found commotion, perhaps the thing had returned or there was some other conflict of interest. Either way the soldier left, gunfire was heard only second after his passing through the doors.

“Crud!” spoke Alberio, he peered down the staircase tensely. “Okay, we’re going up. Now...” Alberio looked from the new one who called herself Raquel. “I’m… err…” he looked at Momo, he couldn’t tell if she was conscious or not, but the only thought he knew was that it’d be strange if he introduced himself differently to these people. Alberio sighed as if her beauty was making him uncomfortable, it was easy to feign that emotion after all. “You can call me Sicarius. Can you carry her up, or shall i?”

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast