+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: The Infestation

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Infestation

Raquel smiled at Sicarius. "Its alright. I'll carry her. She is after all like a sister to me." Raquel looked at Momo. Her heart ached. If only she had found her earlier. None of this would have happen. She then went over to Momo. Momo wasn't heavy. She was incredibuly light. Raquel held Momo for a moment, letting her warmth in her. Momo was always so warm. Raquel then looked at Sicarius. "Shall we?" She asked kindly.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Cyberia let go of Diego and he dropped to the floor, Diego was catching his breathing and coughing at the same time, "what do you mean I have the same blood as you?" he asked breathing fast, Cyberia looked at him while walking around him in circles, "your immune to my infestation, your like a ghost to my world" he replied while popping his knuckles and neck and back. Diego caught his breath "so I have the same strength as you do I not?" he asked and stared back at him.

"my blood is flowing with all the dangerous animals DNA, we're both the same you and I" Diego felt a chill when he said that "you have the infection, its in your blood, but it doesn't affect your skin like mine" Diego got to his feet and looked at Cyberia, "then you meet your equal" he said clinching his fist. Cyberia stopped moving around in circles "then if you don't want to hear my tales of the infestation then I'll show you of what happened three months ago, they created the worse enemy beyond the infestation, we are just pawns, the kings and queens are moving in position" Diego just stood there listening to his story.

The soldier figured Diego would be killed and hurried back to the building, when he got back he looked to see some of the civilians still there, "we don't have a lot of time we gotta go now!" he said running up the stair case and up to the roof.
    Last edited by hellknight; May 07, 2008 at 12:41 PM.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Is she… hitting on me? Alberio thought as he looked at Raquel smile at him. He felt slightly disturbed by it and looked away hastily. Before he could give out another sound though, the soldier had returned and shouted for them to leave no.

“You heard the man,” said Alberio quickly, hastily looking down the stairs. No one seemed to be following… yet. “Go! Now!”

Alberio stuck behind Momo and Raquel and provided their defense, he was ready to act at a moment’s notice, even if that meant removing his limiters behind. “Faster, the Choppers are getting ready to leave, we’re all that’s left.”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"So can you see why?" Cyberia asked hear a good answer, Diego looked at him and said "yeah I can" and ran hastily at him, Cyberia was ready to grab him again but Diego passed him and jumped off the roof, Cyberia was shocked and looked over the roof's edge. Diego jumped from a 10 story building.

When Diego hit the concrete, the ground shooked and his jump made a crack on the road, He looked from a distance to see the helicopters landing, Diego ran to the building to get to the helicopters. Diego grabbed one of his men's gun on the ground and hurried into the building, when he did, several brutes were going up the stair case, Diego fired his weapon at the brutes and the brutes let out a cry of death.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Raquel carried Momo quickly but carefully. She didn't want to cause her anymore pain than she already had. "Damn. This is all my fault." she whispered to herself. She was a scientist who did experiments on mutated humans....but how could that have....

Raquel then asked Sicarius "Did...Momo tell you about what happen to her family?"

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Why is she telling me these things…? thought Alberio once he reached the roof. He looked to the choppers to give himself time to think and reply. Out of habit the Half-breed bit into his lower lip. I’m only here to see her and everyone else to safety. It’s not my problem.

Alberio purposely held Raquel back from boarding the chopper under the pretense that it was yet ready for Momo to be carried on. He forced room for her and told Raquel to put her in. As he stepped back for her to do that, Alberio whispered as he passed.

“She claimed I killed her family” he said in a rushed voice. “Obviously I did not. Pretty sure it’s that thing down there…” Alberio pointed to the ground where gunfire could be heard, “it’s no longer my problem once we get out of here safely.” Alberio looked to the side, forcibly looking away from both Momo and Raquel. “why are you involving me in your personal affairs?”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

Raquel looked at Sicarius. "I'm not." she said calmly. "I can see that she has placed her trust in you. That isn't easy. Momo...has a hard time trusting anyone. Except me. I don't know why she has such a....fondness of me." She reached out and touched Sicarius gentaly on the shoulder. Raquel could see him shift. "Truthfully, I wish you weren't involved. I've cause so many to people who come near to me. I've tried to atone for it but...." She pulled back. "Why am I telling you this? Its not like you want to hear." Raquel looked away from Sicarius. Her sadness meant nothing to him. She had more things to worry about. Like taking care of Momo......

Thanks

When Diego approached to the building, he finds his Lt, "sir I thought you were dead?" the Lt. got excited to see him, "not now, get to the roof," Diego ran passed him and kept running up the stairs, as soon he approached to the roofs door, and pushed it opened, he see's Alberio putting Momo in the copter and there was another woman next to him.

"what is this? people coming out of the cracks, we don't have time for this" as he said while approaching them in a fast pace, he looks down and see's a shadow spot, Diego pulled his weapon directly at Alberio, Then Cyberia got in his way "we ain't done" he said grabbing Diego by his gun and pulled onto it, He quickly punches Diego in the chest, forcing him to hit the wall.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast