+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 98 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

The Journey

In this story there are only two races humans and vampires. This story is in Galtinburg,Tennessee near the Smokies aka the Smoky Mountains. I occurs this time and day.

Hi my name is Kiani Haki and this is my story. I remember it like it was yesterday the day my whole life changed. I walked into the tea shop in the Smokies mall. I walked up to the counter an order a cup of lemon tea my favorite. I looked around the room to spot a open seat and I found one but the thing is someone was already sitting at that table. So I walked to the table and to be polite I asked “ Hey do you mind if I sit here there is no other open seat but here?” He turned to see who was talking and responded with a “Yes you can I don’t mind at all.” I sat down in the seat.

We started a casual conversation since we were seat buddies, I kind of chuckled in my head at the thought of being seat buddies with anyone. He had asked “So if it’s okay may I ask what is your name?” I put my cup down long enough to say “My name is Kiani, Kiani Haki and yours?” “Oh my name is Allen Foster, but I like your name it is unique. It is not very often you find an American woman with a Japanese name.” “Yeah that is true, but at the time my mom was obsessed with Japanese culture and I got stuck with this name.” He took a second to take a sip of his tea. The when he looked back up he had a strange look in his eyes’.

He had sensed she was ill but he didn’t know how and since his vows state that he needed to help any injured person he comes across unless they’re trying to kill him he had to help them. So he had asked her “Do you have an illness of any kind?” She looked like lightning had just struck her but she had answered “Yes I am, but how do you know?” “I work for the Smoky Mountains Hospitable Search and Rescue Unit. I've been trained to detect certain signs that indicate such.” “Well I am sick with cancer...It is in my lungs and spreading doctors have done all they can but can't do anymore. So I am living my life out that's why I moved here I always wanted to see the Smokies."

“Perhaps I can help. Let me take you back to the unit and our physician can look at you and we can go from there. I am one of the most knowledgeable men in herbal healing and I know a lot more then most physicians. All of what I know I have shared with the unit doctor who can do more with this information then I can. If you are wondering I am legitimate S&R worker and you can also trust the unit.” I agree to go with him. So that is how my life began down an interesting trail.

We were walking out of the mall. Heading somewhere I didn't know. So I decide to ask him. "So where exactly are we going? I don't like surprises all that much really."

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: The Journey

It was okay for me but keep writing it will get better will be waiting to hear more from you.

Thanks

(OOC) this is a RPG not a Fanfic......Other ppl will play along with this story....I think you got confused.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Perhaps it was the way she dressed, decked out in medieval-like clothing complete with weapons and even some spare fasteners that most people would not know their true purpose. Her eyes were what drove people away, they looked to be dead pupils of gray in a sea of white, they never changed expression, nor would they ever. So distant the eyes always looked to that you’d easily assume she was not of this world. The air about her was powerful, yes, but also mysterious with more than a small hint of danger sulking just out of sight. This would be her twelfth time visiting Gatlinburg in the entire time it has been created, about two centuries ago.

Saikou walked boldly in the sunlight where many of her race would screech in pain and hiss obstinacies at the light that which burned into their skin. Saikou was different from other Vampires though, she was not just any vampire, nor would there be another one quite like her for Saikou, being the direct daughter to the first, had no such pain with the sun, but as time went on for the rest of the race and as new ones were created, they would find out this flaw with their self.

She went first through the shopping district and sought for news since her last visit nearly fifty years ago. Saikou was smart; otherwise she’d never have been able to survive this long in a preteen body. Next on her list was a map, which she found and paid for with some money she pick pocketed just minutes before. With the map in hand she scanned until she found a suitable location for her home while her visit lasted, as well as a school to transfer into to remove suspicions. Finding one, Saikou went on her way to enroll, forcing an adult couple to be her pretend parents for the enrolling process, then she disposed of the pair easily and without care. Starting tomorrow, Saikou would be in school.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Allen Foster smiled at Kiani. "We are going to the main HQ of the unit, located 10 miles East of the Park HQ on the Tennessee side."

Allen glanced around carefully. He was glad that the sunlight hadn't bothered him since the Priest's blessing those many years ago. His hand darted behind them whipquick and snagged a small street urchin, who had been trying to make a grab for Kiani's purse.

"Would you mind if we brought this rugrat along?" he asked her politely. "The Unit also runs an orphanage and homeless shelter. It may even be possible to find the boy a family with one of the unit members."

The little boy had been struggling in Allens grip. He looked to be about seven and severely malnourished. When he realized that he couldn't get away, even after kicking Allen several times, he just sulked in his grip.

"We definitely need to get him a bath and a good hot meal."
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Thanks

I looked at Allen as he was speaking. "Yeah I don't mind helping the needy is always a good thing. I mean that how I was raised" Then I looked away at what was in front of us.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Jeff just shook his head as he entered the bus heading for Galtinburg. He never planed on going back after seeing what the world had to offer but some strange letters had drawn him back. He followed the short procession of people into the bus and headed straight towards the back. Taking his seat let out a breath he forgot he was holding. He had everything he owned on him or in the awol bag, anything else he ever needed the army had supplied for the last six years. As the doors closed he watched out of the dark windows. The bus started to leave the city, twinkling in the night it soon became nothing more than a dimming glow in the distance. He closed his eyes, soon for better or for worse he would be home and some one could make sense of these crazy letters he had.
    Don't Panic

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

In front of them was a bus stop. The bus was just arriving, so it was full of people. Allen kept his eyes and ears open for anything unusual. There were definitely times that he was glad for the preternaturally acute senses of his species.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 98 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast