+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Journey

I blushed as the sweet gentleman had said he would train me. He had handed me a badge. "Thank Allen for everything. Well if will point me in the direction I need to go I want to go get some rest." I had looked at Allen waiting for his response.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Jane heads off to the dinning room wondering how the headach vanished. It had never done that before, plus her memory seemed to still be intact. Maybe there was hope for her yet.

She gets her food and sit down at an empty table. While eating she looks around the room at the different types of people there. Some were dressed in normal hospital scrubs, some in street clothes (patients maybe?), and some dressed like priests.

"what kind of place is this?" Jane wonders.
    Last edited by Ghattenpaw; Jun 15, 2008 at 12:30 AM.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Allen smiled gently at her. "I'll have another Knight show you to your quarters then. If you'd like, I'll come around after my current business here is over with."

He clapped his hands and a beautiful woman came in. "This is Dame Stella. She'll show you to your room. It's actually on the same floor as we Knights."
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Nicole's eyes widened in shock at the boy's words. He quickly searched his person but found no stain that was visible to him. He looked back at the boy and stared him in the eyes and tried to find out if the boy was lying. He was shocked however to find nothing in the boy's eyes...nothing! The boy stared unblinkingly back into the Paladin's eyes with blank pit-less eyes and soon Nicole couldn't look into them anymore. "That is a terrible and tragic story my poor child. Is there anything I can do to help you?" Nicole said as he watched the young girl walked off with a beautiful young women with the Knight's crest on her back. Another Knight he thought What are they all doing here?

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

The boy looked left. He then looked to the right. He then stared straight into Nicole's soul or so it seemed. "You can help remove the bad ones. But I also want you to leave the good ones alone. My parents were allies of a good one. They died when they thought they could take on one of the bad ones by themselves."
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Jeff held the fire arm in his hands. He didn't recognize the model, but he knew that it was old. A revolver with inlays of silver and some odd writing, it looked like old Latin. He would clean it when he got to his room later, making sure the safety was set Jeff put it in his cargo pocket...
    Don't Panic

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Jane finished her meal, then gave a great sigh. She had no idea of what to do next. She saw the tall man with the strange symbol on his back. He seemed to be in charge, so she decided to aask him.

She walked over to Allen and shyly said, " Uum, Excuse me . But do I know you?"

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghattenpaw For This Useful Post:

Kiani Haki22 (Jun 15, 2008)

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I blushed when I saw his soft smile. She had thought to herself his smile is beautiful. "Um yeah that would be nice if you did come around after your done with your business. I would like to talk to about the things you will be doing to heal me. I am curious." I said with a smile. Then before I could get a response the young lady had grabbed my arm. "Now come on we have lots to show you." she had said in the kindest voice.

I had followed her through every inch of the S&R building and every where else I was more exhuasted afterwards. "Okay, okay thats enough I feel like I am going to faint can we go to my room now?" "Yeah sure." "This was fun though thank you." "Oh your welcome anytime." she had walked me to my room and that was the last I saw of her that day. I layed down on my bed and fell asleep for a long, long, time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 62 ... LastLast