+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Journey

Rachel walked along the sidewalk. She had just arrived to a place she had not known or ever been to before. She then noticed it was getting dark. She looked for a place with light. She had sadness spread all over her face. Knowing her true love could be anywhere she kept walking. She saw a store with lights, but it was closed. She walked until she could no more. She then sat in a corner and looked closely at the rising moon.
    Yeah, Bye.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

everything was in wierd and Ranu didn't want to say much so walking a little way, glimsed the man with the case that shot at him... seeing a group of wierd people about him desided to walk around a little more... after a little while sitting in a empty place near the table with the drinks and sat looking at what was going on in the hall...
    death and life are one and the same

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

agito full or hate and rage looked at jeff with an evil smile but before he could do anything there were priests everywhere and he noticed that with there power he would turn back to agaki. agito chuckled with a smile and said"jeff...i thankyou for trying to help agaki...but i got this"agito bowed and dissappeared in a second. Agito reappeared in the cafateria where everyone was and stood there whith his evil ora and looked at allen and said the same message and bowed. But when he turned to nicole he gave and evil stare and said"but you.....you scared agaki and i....cant let you take him away....."agito dissappeared and repeared in front of nicole whispered"i will let you go this time but if you scare him again.......i will kill you" then after agito said that he ran away out of the throgh the front door.
    Last edited by AGAki; Jun 15, 2008 at 06:10 PM. Reason: i screwed up lol

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Jane looked on in horror as the strange man with an eye patch popped from one person to another.

When he appeared before the Knight she had just approached, She started to tremble.....something??.....then her overtaxed mind slipped into oblivion as she slid to the floor.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I woke up from a horrible nightmare. "I don't usually have nightmares must be this place." I looked around and sighed. I sat there in my bed I didn't want to go back to sleep so I sat there and waited for Allen to come as he said he would.

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Nicole smiled as the bleeper on his secret tracking device bleeped and as he looked down, he saw that agito was heading away from the building at an alarming speed. He wasn't afraid though, his tracker was magically attached and it transmitted directly to his churches HQ so as not to lose the target. "I've got to say...he's got balls, picking fights like that." Nicole said. He turned his attention back to the boy. "I'm only out to kill the bad guys, vampires. So what were your parents before they died young one?" He asked the child.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I sat there waiting for All which seemed like an awfully long time. "Man I wonder what is taking him so long to come down here? Well I guess those people must be keeping him busy." I sighed a big long sigh. I thought to myself well this is boring so I got up and wondered around the room for awhile.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

The boy looked at Nicole and then smiled brightly. "Paladins!" he said enthusiastically.

Several of the people in the place were beginning to wonder who Nicole was chatting with.

Allen asked Jeff to stay and maintain order here. He offered to train him as a Knight later on. A young girl (street urchin) then walked up to Jeff and clapped her hands. "A real soldier!" she cired. "Could you please train me?"

Agito suddenly got tagged on the back. Turning, he saw that it was Allen. Allen touched him again and Akagi was back in control. Allen whistled for a cab and told him to take the man to a guy named Jeff at S&R. He wrote a note asking Jeff to guard the young man, also stating that a priest would be there too.

Allen walked into Kiani's room. "Sorry about the wait, m'lady. There was a lot going on that I needed to attend to."
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gamemaster331 For This Useful Post:

Kiani Haki22 (Jun 19, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 63 ... LastLast