+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Journey

As I was pacing around the room and I saw that Allen had walked in. "Hey" I said as he entered. He had explained why he kept me waiting such a gentleman. "Okay you know after all this wait and what not I had forgot why I wanted you to come to my room." I looked confused trying to think of what it was.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Rachel stood up and walked into a restaurant. It looked old fashioned and not very popular. She saw a few people, but decided to stay out of their way. She then sat down in a table and ordered some water....
    Yeah, Bye.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

A gentleman in an S&R uniform walked up to Rachel then. "Excuse me ma'am. A man by the name of Allen was wondering if you're okay. He asked me to find you and see if there was anything I could do for you." She noticed that he was wearing a strange emblem on his shoulder. He felt "right" for some reason.

Allen walked over and sat down next to Kiani, politely. "You're confused aren't you? About me, about hte place here, about what I asked you. Ask any questions you want and I will try to answer them."
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Thanks

I looked at with a look that can't be explained. "Well the thing is I was just hoping you would just explain everything to me I am not good with the question asking." I chuckled a little.

Thanks

"Okay let's ee," Allen explained the history of the place to her first. He explained that the whole community was welcomed in at any time, though a few of the members were out amongst the community training various people at all times. He explained what the Order was and where it had started and why. He then told her what it meant to be a priest of the Order (i.e. always helping those in need) and some of the things she'd be able to do after training (i.e. healing, blessings, exorcising evil spirits, etc.). He told her who and what Nicole was and what he suspected Nicole was currently dealing with.

"And yes vampires are real, though not all of them are Evil. We try to help those who need it. We even supply them with fresh blood when they ask. We also tend to hunt down and either help or eliminate those who are Evil. I know this sounds really crazy, but it's true. Agaki is a vamp who needs help."

Kiani somehow understood that he wasnt lying to her in the least.

Thanks

I sat there in shock at last bit of information he had told me. "V...V....V...Vampires are real?!" I sat there in shock for at least ten minutes. "Okay are you a v...ampire?"

Thanks

Allen opened his mouth so that she could see the fangs. He then, very quietly and very seriously, told her his tale. "I have learned how to turn vampires back into humans over these past thousand years, but if I did that to myself, I wouldn't be able to help as many people out. The Order provides my blood willingly and freely. I help them out in whatever manner possible. I guess I've been a Knight too long to do otherwise. I can also raise the dead to an extent, heal just about anything, and get places where most people can't. I have several hundred "grand" kids floating about thanks to a marriage I had with a mortal woman during the War of the Roses. We both decided that it would be best if she never became a vampire, though I do miss her." He smiled at her. "Yes I can father children. And no, I'm no longer considered married thanks to that Till death do us part bit. I just haven't found another woman yet."

Thanks

I got scared when he showed me his fangs. But oddly I liked them. "Well that is an interesting story you got there. Wow..a...so your a vampire I can handle that." I smiled at him like I have done before. "Can I touch your fangs I am curious?."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 64 ... LastLast