+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 98 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Journey

Nicole was overwhelmed the rest of the day. He couldn't even speak the rest of the day. The boy followed him silently and Nicole didn't abject until he got to his room and the kid still didn't leave. "Would you like to stay with me child?" Nicole finally asked. He hated the ideal of taking care of a child at this point, especially with a vampire so close. He felt bad for the kid but he couldn't get distracted while working or something could happen, and it wouldn't be good.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Jeff was tired and retired to his room. There he placed his firearms on the table, making sure they were all cleared. He quickly unpacked his few belongings, carrying a box back to the table he started to clean his weapon and check out the new gun that was given to him...
    Don't Panic

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Anna Marie looked at the map.

''Now, where am I?" she whispered to herself. It was a nice day to travel around the city. A fantastic day to start her "adventure". She had traveled at least, 16 cities from her homeland. After her grandparents died, she decided to travel around the world, explore new things and meet new people.

"Ah. Galtinburg. I wonder if I'm going to enjoy this place..."

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

agito punches at the walls trying to break down the entire room if he had to but it was no use.Agito whispered"if only i had my fangs........if only i had my claws. Agito punched the wall with full force and left a huge dent. Agito said to himself "i need to get my jacket......i want my fangs and my claws i want my stuff......damb priest....And agito sat there stareing at the door.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

The boy looked at Nicole happily. "Please and I don't eat much. Actually, I don't eat at all. One of them vile blood suckers got me too. Sir Allen helped me transition. I talk to him occasionally too. He also nailed the guy who did it, a really old and powerful cuss named Allestro." Nicole had heard of Allestro. It had been said that no human would ever be able to take down the powerful 500 year old Lick. The fact that someone had bested him said much.

Allen appeared in Agaki's room. "Here's the deal I'm willing to offer. I can split the two of you into two separate individuals if you like. Or you can remain as you are, the choice is yours. I only ask that you help me in taking down any serial killers and the like in this city. In return, I'll willingly and gladly protect you from all those who would hunt you. I know who several of those are, but I won't say just yet exactly who they are for obvious reasons."

Jeff found a small piece of paper in the barrel of the gun. It was directions for the care and cleaning of the weapon. The weapon was designed to subdue just about everything. It would temporarily (several hours or so) put the individual asleep. Jeff realized that the device had been built in the 1700s. He recognized that it was of Chinese manufacture and was probably the only one of it's kind in existence. How it worked was actually a mystery though, just that it did.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

agito smiled evily and replied"hmmmm now thats very interesting....if i help you, you help me and i can be free. He gave a serious face and glared evily at allen"ill do wat you say for one and only one exception.......you haft to protect agaki....if he gets even a scratch the deals off....other than that i will except you in seperateing me and agaki.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

giving up on the odd gun, he carefully put it away. After cleaning and servicing his own pistol, Jeff opened the long rifle bag he had and pulled out an AK-47. He cleaned and serviced it also, for some reason it seemed that he would need it sooner than later...
    Don't Panic

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

wakeing up from the sleep Ranu looked around the hall. Most people where gone but some still sat there. Getting up and looking around went down the first hall he came by....
    death and life are one and the same

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 98 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 66 ... LastLast