+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 98 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Journey

Heather skipped down the halls of S&R. She entered the children's wing, "David! I got your dinner. I'm going to go play with KiKi, Couma said that I can come home with you." she said handing him the lunch bag. She then walked over to one of the room, knocked on the door and walked inside saying, "He` KiKi, I'm here to play Barbies like i promised."

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

When the purple smoke came, Allen quickly diverted it away from Kiani. He sighed as he handed Ranu a badge stating Ranu was also under his protection. He smiled at Kiani and gave her another rose, this one looked like someone had captured a rainbow.

He waited to see what would happen next, though he did manage to free Jeff from the effects of the mild toxins, making sure to keep his hand on Jeff's shoulder in a "wait and see what happens" manner.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Nicole couldn't move...but he didn't need to. His chest glowed a bright red and his body melted into the ground and he reappeared several feet away from Ranu holding a lightning shaped dagger in his hand. "Did you honestly think that a little smoke and a little stick could stop a Paladin? Now stand still...this won't hurt...much." he said with a laugh. The dagger started to crackle and glow bright blue. All of a sudden though Allen showed up and disappeared with Ranu. Nicole was disappointed and put the dagger away. He was getting tired of this...very tired. It was time that he investigated who this Allen guy really was. Nicole picked up his guitar case and walked towards the information desk to find out about this Sir Allen...

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I had had been moved by Allen because I smoke bomb had hit us. He had pulled out another purple rose. I had smiled and accepted it. "Thank you so kindly Allen. Well I know this might not be the right time to ask but you think later if you are not busy we could have lunch together you know go out and have fun?"

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

"sry... the only way..." Ranu sat down and looked around. "It only works for a min..." then fell silent and waited...
    death and life are one and the same

Thanks

Heather looked up from where she was playing dolls and said, " Ooh... a very bad man. Stay in your room tonight, KiKi. Sir Allen will make him behave." KiKi looked at Heather with puzzlement, then shook her head in agreement.

Meenwhile, Dr. Sanborn and nurse Sahara were meeting with the Knights in charge of search. They were going over a map of Gatlinburg trying to figure out how far and in which directions to search for Jane.

Anything is Pawsable

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

On his way to the information desk, Nicole spotted the kid walking towards him. "And just where have you been little child?" Nicole asked. "Could you please help this girl I met sir?" The kid replied while tugging at Nicole's sleeve. "Why certainly my poor child. May I ask where this girl is?" Nicole said, not bothering to scold the boy for wondering off and talking to strangers. Of course he guessed that he himself was a stranger so it didn't matter. He followed the boy out of the S&R building and towards the central park...

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Thanks

Jane woke again filling very uncomfortable. The night was cool and it had been hours since she became lost. She looked around the clearing, no sign of a child? " musta been a dream." she thought. More baying off in the mountains. Strange sounds filled the night. Jane laid back down pressing herself toward the back of the shallow cave. She didn't feel so safe at the moment.

Anything is Pawsable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 98 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 71 ... LastLast