+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 98 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Journey

Quote Originally Posted by watashi5449 View Post
    (OOC)
    This an rpg thread....(role playing game) where more than one person post. Now dont post here I dont want to get in trouble post in the OOC thread.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Allen looked at the newcomer thoughtfully. "That's where we're headed. If you would like to come with us, by all means, please do. Judging by your physique, I'd guess that you know what you're doing at least physically. I think I could put in a good word for you. OH, here, could you hold on to this rugrat for me? We're going to see that he no longer has to live on the streets anymore."
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

agaki story is a confusing one,for he is a vampire with a split personaliy.It began when he was just a kid normal friends and family everything was fine until that faitfull night when he was bit by a vampire but thats not wat gave him a split personality it was the shock of killing his family with his own hands that made his mind twisted....that was when he appeard the side that drove him to do it the side that drives him to kill the side he for dear life trys to hold in.

agaki wearing a black coat,pair of black pants,and black hat with his black sneakers listens to wat a group of people describes as a place that is like a hospital so he walks to the group slowly and taps on the girl gently and asks can your place help me?

Thanks

(OOC) you didnt post a character on the character thread....sorry until you post acharacter you cant post in the story.

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    (OOC) you didnt post a character on the character thread....sorry until you post acharacter you cant post in the story.
    (ooc) woops sorry ill be right on that XD

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

"sure thing, no problem" jeff said as he hauled his awol bag over his shoulder and got a good hold on the rugrat's shirt. "should be easier than a patrol in Iraq right?" he laughed to himself...
    Don't Panic

Thanks

I looked around because it seemed they were talk to each other and not me. I decide to start hassling Allen. "Hey Allen are just going to stand here all day or are we going to go?" I looked ar him with a smile that would tell you I was being sarcastic.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Saikou walked aimlessly around the area in its entirety, she walked carefully, pretending to be nothing more than a grade school or a middle school student with the day off. She was also careful enough to walk with some assurance of the area, the kind of self-confidence that comes with knowledge of the area for some time. After this task was complete after a few long, troublesome hours Saikou decided to check out the surrounding landscape near and away from the town; then she would take in everything, stow it in the back of her mind and use it for the best of the situation.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 98 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 ... LastLast