+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 98 FirstFirst ... 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 88 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Journey

Nicole was enraged! A Vampire had the nerve to come into this sacred place, try to kill Jane, and got away! He was in such a hurry to get to Jane that he had forgotten his bow! Nicole looked sadly at Jane and got up and drew another blood circle, repeated the incantation, and retrieved the beetle from his pocket. "Watch over her and tell me exactly when and if she shows signs of a seizure" he said and called johnny, "Come to me now boy." Johnny appeared beside Nicole looking worried, "How is she? Is she going to be ok?" the kid asked. "Does she look it?" Nicole replied glumly. Nicole sighed and turned to the boy, "Could you tell me where Allen is please?" The boy said that Allen was currently at the Knight HQ in the building waiting for a report and Nicole teleported there along with the kid...

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

The kid tugged on Nicole's sleeve and handed him a sword. "It's for you" he said with agrin. and held it out to Nicole. The blade glowed with a bright blue-white aura. the hand grip had a large perfect emerald set in it. and the handguards were two doves with outstretched wings. It was a Paladins blade with power of it's own. when Nicole took the blade the Aura dimmed some. It was still blue-white but it wasn't as bright as when Johnny held it. "It's name is Soul-seer" Johnnathan said.
    Last edited by Ghattenpaw; Jul 01, 2008 at 03:30 AM. Reason: forgot something!

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Thanks

Nicole ruffled the kid's hair, "Thanks kid, you should learn to control that glow more...people will see it's power" he said and the blade's glow dimed to nothing but a barely visible shine. He put the blade's tip on the ground and released it and it spun on it's tip, then disolved into thin air, "Now I don't have to carry it." Nicole laughed hollowly as he thought about Jane laying back on the hospital bed in the protection of the circle and his watch beetle and continued to wak into the Knight's HQ...

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Johnny gave Nicole the following information:

Name: Soul-seer
    It is made from platinum(Johnny pronounces it as paladin) and another other-world metal. when it is in it's sheath or just lying somewhere or being used by anyone except a paladin, it is a plane sharp blade. The hilt is a simple hand grip easy to hold with a perfect 75ct Emerald set in the very top of the hand grip. The hand guard are 2 open winged doves made so that the guard is the wings of the dove joined at their wing tips. the bodies of the doves would be the center point on the two halves of the guard with the tail blending down into the blade.(I drew a pic. so you can actually see what it looks like) when a paladin(including johnny) has the blade it has Aura-fire. This is it's magical ability as well as it's attack. A paladins Aura-fire is blue -white in color. The purer the heart and soul the stronger the blue-white Aura-fire. If the sword touches a person the Aura-fire will change color telling the paladin the soul condition and health of that person.
    Here is the Aura-fire color meanings:1. Blue-white-owner is a paladin. 2. red with back and grey mottling-person touched has cancer. 3. grey-person touched has no soul(zombie type) 4. pale sick green-person touched has been poisoned. 5. bright blue- person touched has a communicable disease like the plague, influenza, aids, MRSA, typhoid, etc. 6.purple-the person has a corrupted soul but maybe saved I.E.
    a vampires servant, someone with no faith, or even a vampire who doesn't want to be evil. Black with a purple sheen(like your dragon-fire) truly evil(victor) being who enjoys being evil and doesn't want to change.
    The Soul-seer's strongest power is released only if the Paladin has true love. Then the Aura-fire is Emerald green and no evil can withstand the blade plus this is when it's healing power is given, and the ability to return a vampire to a normal human.
    Johnny found the sword in other-world just after he died because he had wished for a weapon to save his parents and other special people. He tried to give it to Allen but Allen knew it was meant for a paladin so he refused it and told johnny to give it to someone who could use it. Face it Allen doesn't need a magical sword. Johnny thinks Nicole is meant for the sword. as Nicole's hart and soul purify the sword will grow in power.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Thanks

Early in the day, Heather and Anna Marie were in the library waiting for johnny to find them after a short while, Heather began to fidget. "Johnny must be working. We'll have to play later I need to go find my brother because it's time to go home." Heather ran to the door waved good bye and skipped out.

Anything is Pawsable

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Johnny disappeared for a moment and found Anna Marie. "If you hde again, I'll come looking for you. apparently Heather doesn't really want to play capture the prisoner." He walked through the wall and reappeared next to Nicole.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Thanks

Sahara came into Janes room and drew blood, gathered vital signs, then straightened the bed up. Jane moaned and began to stir.

Anything is Pawsable

Thanks

The beetle watched as the blood was drawn and recorded the event for Nicole later. "Where did you go to boy? You had me worried for a minute" Nicole asked johnny.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 98 FirstFirst ... 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 88 ... LastLast