+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 98 FirstFirst ... 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 95 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Journey

Nicole bowed as he stood up and said, "Thank you for all your help your holiness and I will see you sunday" Nicole walked out of the holy chambers and then out of the double doors of the S&R Building. Once outside, he took out what looked like a child's two way radio. He pushed the button and said, "Sir this is Paladin Ben Nicole requesting permission for a level five, owner has given permission, Over." After a few minutes, the radio spoke back, "Paladin Ben Nicole, you are herbye granted a full use of the level 5 force field as long as you so wish to have it. Over" Now it was time to get started...

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Johnny gently caressed Jane's head. he then went inside and chatted with her till she remembered everything from the past few days. It was still astonishing how everything this child said stuck with her. It was almost as if the info was set on her very soul. She gently woke up fully rested and without any pain.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Jane woke up, then gingerly sat up fully expecting pain. She was very surprised to find none. She looked around the room, searching for some.....things? Memories of the past few day slowly made their way to the forefront of her mind, almost like they were afraid to traumatize her. Then she gasped and started to tremble, Not from pain and only with a touch of fear. She had a face to put on the terrifying Shadow. Something real to fear. No she wasn't crazy after all. Now that she had a face, did she have the will to fight?

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Nicole loosens up for the casting of the field and gets better news, Jane is up and can remember everything from the past few days! Nicole was happy about how Jane was doing but was not happy about how he'd feel after this! He spread his feet apart with his back to the main entrance to the building, stuck his hands out to the side, and stared straight into space. "Vox of ancient veneficus erigo tractus turpis tamen pro meus eyes recolligo in is locus quod tribuo is tutela. Campester 5" Nicole chanted at the top of his lungs for five minutes and buy the time he stopped, his voice was crackling from the strain. Upon the Final Completion of the last "Campester 5", Nicole's body wracked with violent jerks as the power flowed from his hands and a blue transparent bubble engulfed the entire S&R building. Slumping to the ground, Nicole breathed heavily as the force field continued to drain energy from him as it struggled to keep up, finally it stabilized and Nicole let out a sigh of relief and teletported to his bed where he fell asleep instantly.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

(OOC: Okay first of all when posting waiting for other posters is required and plus it is still daylight so dont see why ppl are sleeping.)

I had returned from the pond with stella. As I was entering the building I started to feel light headed. "St..St...Stella I don't feel..." and I fainted. I fell to the ground and hit my head pretty hard.

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Koodii notices the girl he had been watching fall to the ground and he rushed over to her aid *are you alright?* Koodii then noticed how beautiful this girl was (I can't harm a girl as fair as her) Koodii then looks at the women standing next to them *QUICKLY GO GET HELP* Koodii then takes his robe off and folds it in to a bundle and lays the girls head on it *there now i just hope that girl finds some help*
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Damn, another fake trail on Lois! this is not going to help at all i might as well have a look around the town seems interesting enough.Seira had decided to go look around since her being a half blood makes it more her advantage when daylight is the time. At least Lestat was not around to bother her about trying to kill or make someone a vamp.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Allen appeared near Kiani. He looked at the fowl vampire with her. "Let Stella hlep her. You and I have a lot to talk about." Coojii could feel the holiness around this....VAMPIRE!

Johnny got ahold of another night and had him carry Nicole into the same room as Jane. He then decided to go for a walk somewhere. He figured he'd be back later to talk to Nicole about the turmoil he "saw" surrounding the man. He then had a brilliant idea. He went walking around town for awhile and saw.............a halfblood. He had heard of a few and knew that Sir Allen was capable of siring them, but he hadn't expected to see one in his "lifetime". He walked up to the lady. "Hi! I'm Johnny! Do you want to play with me?"
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 98 FirstFirst ... 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 95 ... LastLast