+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Journey

I smiled at him. I was so glad that he was here. "Thank you Allen for everything really." My head started to hurt even more. "Man mmm Allen you think you could get something for my headache?" I closed my eyes to prevent me from crying.

Newbie blackembers is off to a good start blackembers's Avatar
    Thanks

Iino woke with a start, it was early and he was still tired. Why did he wake up? He stood up and grabbed some clothes from his draw, before walking out of his room, locking his door and emerging onto the street, he drew in a deep breath and walked towards the local weapon shop, towards his new job.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Seira had seen some commotion but preferred to stay away and watch this group may assist her unknowingly to see if there are others who have bounty on their heads. She sat across them and watched them silently her lust for blood still almost driving her crazy.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Koodii was walking away from the hospital when he noticed that he so starting to simer alittle *oh crap i better get to some shade before someone notices that im a vampire* Koodii then checks his surrondings and then jumps to a tree with enough speed to seem invisible *I need to find some blood before i die of thirst*
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Newbie blackembers is off to a good start blackembers's Avatar
    Thanks

Iino arrived at the shop, fished out the keys in his pockets and unlocked the door. He collapsed in the chair behind the counter and started to read a comic from one of the shelves, flicking through.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Aveira opened her eyes. She was terribly cold and tired yet she had to leave. It was late at night. As she past many people in the street,some gave her a second glance,wondwering why such a young girl would be wonder late at night. Aveira didn't care what they thought. She never cared what other people thought of her. She had too, ever since she was little. She then stopped in front of a building she called her home. She took out a key and opened the locked door. It was a very disgusting place to live but she didn't want to live anywhere else. People avoided this place so she was left in peace.
    As she sat down on one of the couches she began to think what would life be like if she hadn't been born. Of course some people would be happy that she wasn't here but then again.....No. No one would miss her. Finally she fell back into a deep sleep.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Sahara brought a tray in to the room where Jane and Nicole were. There were plates for both, and coffee and juice. "I'll just leave this here." She said as she pulled up a bedside tray next to Jane. Jane handed a plate to Nicole and took the other for herself. " Now what do we do?" she asked Nicole. "I remember what happened, but I have no idea how to protect myself from this nightmare."

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Nicole took the plate with a smile and nodded his thanks. Then he addressed the question, "As long as your here in this building, your safe from that creature. I put up a barrier and I plan on being with you at all times" he said while sipping on his coffee. "And as for what's next...we'll see what happens."

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 ... LastLast