+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 98 FirstFirst ... 28 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Journey

I was startled by the reappearing of Johnny the ghost. "Oh hey you have to give a little more warning than that, your gonna be the death of me." I laughed. Then I listen to what he had to say about the man in the hallway I had seem to miss on my way to the cafeteria.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Allen looked up from his studies at Nicole. "Not really, though I do have a gift for you I found out in the mountains." He handed Nicole the strange Native American looking compass. "My studies seem to indicate that it once belonged to the Seminole. It appears to point the way to the fabled Fountain of Youth. I think you could put it to better use than can I."

Johnny smiled at Kiani. "OH, I've made sure that you have quite a bit more time. Once the current crisis is over, I'm sure that we can find a way to completely cure you."
    Last edited by gamemaster331; Oct 23, 2008 at 07:40 AM.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Nicole laughed and shook his head, "I'll admit your a strange one Sir Vampire Allen Foster!" Nicole glared at Allen, "I still don't trust vampires and I don't believe in this good and evil vampire stuff...but strangely I trust you enough to ask for your help..." Nicole took a deep breath, "There is a vampire clan in town and I would like your help in killing them off...they have shown themselves to be evil by attacking a group of soldiers and the Commander has kindly told me where to locate their nest..."

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Allen walked over to a door and opened it. He motioned for Nicole to follow him in. Inside were hundreds of weapons from different eras in time. Nicole realized that most of them had been blessed. Allen took a beautifully crafted (and heavily blessed) broad sword down from a reverant spot in this small shrine. "This was given to me by Saint Germaine himself. I consider it the pride of my collection though that one there (he pointed to a mace) was just recently blessed by the Pope. It's yours if you want it. In fact, feel free to take anything in here that you think you may need or want. It's just sitting around gathering dust in here." He strapped on the sword. "Johnny also stopped by to tell me where Victor was, if you would like to go after him too." Allen seemed to scowl at the thought of Victor. "I really should take the time to finish him off this time. He's gotten away from me too often to just let go. He usually manages to slip away when I'm dealing with another emergency."
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I smiled at what Johnny had told me. "Really, are you serious?. That makes me so happy you just don't know." My face was permantly stuck in a smile formation.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Goldmouth laughs, "yeah he did, but only temporarily, We...uh I need him to do something for me and we have a lot of stuff to get done with, don't worry though, he'll back tommorrow." Goldmouth smiles and pats on Victors shoulder.

Duke walks out of the bathroom with a suit in black and white. "Mr. Lacyhe?" he says and bows. "Goldmouth, are you ready to go?" asking Goldmouth. "yeah if your ready." Duke grunts for a moments and holds his wounds. "sure" saying in a weak voice. "Mr. Layche? I'll be back some time later by tommorrow." standing next to Goldmouth ready to leave.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Victor raises one eyebrow at Duke, "If you think you can handle this I won't stop you. If you need a rescue call me Goldmouth. You know how to get in touch." Victor bows and watches as the two men leave.

Johnny appeared beside Victor and gave his warning, "How, how could you possibly find me." He was livid. Now he was going to have to look for another place. How to fight a ghost, there had to be a way. Everything was almost within his grasp. Getting rid of Sir Allen, and that blasted girl. He would also have to deal with the Paladin. But first he needed to get rid of the d**& ghost.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Anna, who was ordering food at the cafeteria, overheard Kiani and Johnny, the ghost boy, about a cure for her illness.

''What are you guys talking about?''

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 98 FirstFirst ... 28 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 ... LastLast