+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 98 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Journey

I smile at Allen as he was talking. He had such a smooth voice. I had forgot to pay attention to what he was saying. "Oh I am sorry I must of spaced out could repeat that so sorry." I said blushing.

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Nicole was coming back from his check-in station when he saw the tables full of food. He decided to have a bite to eat before going to rest in the lobby area. He was about to sit down with his food when he saw it, a vampire. It wore a white eye-patch over one eye and was looking nervously around. "Time for me to get acquainted" he said with a chuckle. He took his plate and guitar case with him as he walked towards the vampire.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Seira had been felling ravenous now and had found a place to stay she immediately took out her spare meal ( frozen blood in her bag). she didn't want to cause a ruckus first day in the city. She had simply put out all the lights in the room for her vision was better in the dark. She heated the blood in the pan and saw a mug that she can pour it in. tomorrow she can buy meat at the market for her use tomorrow.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Jun 09, 2008 at 06:56 AM. Reason: edit post
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

"nice place" Jeff said with a whistle looking around, the place was only half full of eaters. Jeff was watching the line at the buffet when a man turned around with a steak that was barely cooked, almost raw from the blood coming from it...jez he thought to himself, weird eating habit... "lets eat!"
    Don't Panic

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Anna had followed Seira knowing something strange about her, she waited outside
    curious as to what is going on, still having a uneasy feeling, and seeing how dark it
    is in there she wondered what was going on.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Allen smiled gently at Kiani as he explained again. He then handed everyone badges with a strange symbol on them, a white cross on black. "These will denote who you're with. If you need help in the city or anywhere else, show the police or any emergency personnell these and they'll be obligated to help you."

Allen helped them get their food then took them to a table. He noticed the man coming towards Agaki and placed himself between the two casually. His back was to the newcomer and on it was the symbol of the Knights Hospitaler. An Order rumored to be extinct, some knew that they still performed the duties set out to them by their charter over a millenia ago.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

going back to the window Ranu looked in again this time smelling food and blood. Watching people walking around and in lines; leaped down the wall and walked in the door. Looking around again walked up to thge table were the (you guys...) people were that just entered...
    death and life are one and the same

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I smiled back as he had repeated what he had said.Then I walked to the food bar and got some food. I sat down at a empty table and started to dig in as they say. I laughed at that thought.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 98 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 58 ... LastLast