+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 98 FirstFirst ... 39 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Journey

Nicole laughed, "Well failure is only natural when your learning something new! Don't worry so much child cause I'll teach you all you need to do to wield that sword and more." Nicole smiled and bowed to Anna, "My name is Ben Nicole. I'm Paladin for Section XIII of the Vatican Army and I'll be instructing you as soon possible and it just so happens that I have a mission for you to accompany on." Nicole smiled and waited for Marie's response...

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Anna glanced at Kiani's retreating back. Where was she going? She didn't know. She faced the paladin and responded. ''A mission already? But I haven't even started learning and besides... Oh. Never mind.''

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

The man smiled at Kiani. "Fear not young one, I know all about your condition. Sir Allen keeps me up to date on everything he does. I DO after all, technically outrank him even though he's lived quite a bit longer than I have. He trusts me very much. I am descended from the Knight that saved him and brought him into the Hospitalers. I have been looking into your problem and have concluded that a good way to cure you would be to train you or have you trained. Priests of the Hospitalers are immediately cured of all illnesses once they start on that path. That is one of the gift's that God bestows on us for our dedication and devotion to helping those in need."
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

and without telling every one goodbye i left without anyone knowing then out of know where a storm came up striking in the sky with lightning then up high a little space near the window i was sitting there "hello father iv come back"rukai said smiling then jumping down to the stage where the priest sits i got up "father have you seen my sword anywhere"rukai said "oh its up in your room" the priest said then grabbing a vile of blood from up under the table "oh hey i didnt see you there"rukai said then sitting down
    Last edited by GrimmjowJaggerjack; Nov 10, 2008 at 07:12 PM.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

"Well that is always good to here. I just want to live my life out like every young adult." I sighed looking at the cross that hung above the alter.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"i have pretty much the same problem wheres everyone else"rukai stated

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Duke finishes on writing down notes as he inspected the last section of the building, "I guess they don't have anything illegal of some sort." He takes a deep breath, "What a waste of my time then." he turns around and notices a half-closed door, becoming curious he slowly looks inside. Pitch dark it was, he couldn't see a thing. He lays down his briefcase and grabs a flashlight along with a gun inside. He enters, finding a stairwell case. slowly walks down each step.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Sir Allen walks over to where Duke is and claps his hands. The lights come on then. "Would it be correct in assumingthat you're a vampire hunter?" he asks politely.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 98 FirstFirst ... 39 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast