+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 98 FirstFirst ... 40 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Journey

"Good guess I'd say," said Duke pointing the weapon at Allen, "Your probably wondering who I really am do ya?" He laughs still holding on to the gun. "Captain Duke of the Blood Brothers, Section 4, and I've been inspecting this place, and what ever you have down here, your gonna show me, got it?"

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

"I have nothing to hide," Allen said mildly. He proceeded to take Duke down the spiraling steps. "Whatch your step there. That step is made of chrystal to lock out certain energies."

When they reached the bottom of the steps, they came to a beautiful mahogony door inscribed with Hospitaler Holy symbols. Allen opened the door casually. Inside was a gorgeous shrine dedicated to several Saints. Allen bowed and then proceeded to lead Duke into the Shrine.

"You do realize that if I were up to no good, this would be the perfect place for ambush, didn't you?" Allen walked over to Saint Frances of Assisi and bowed. He then touched the squirrel resting on the Saint's arm. The statue moved to reveal an opening behind it. Inside was a natural glow from where sunlight was hitting quartz veins quite a distance up creating sparkling light throughout the room.

The room contained hundreds of Sacred relics, most of which were dedicated to the eradication of Evil vampires. "We try to help those who want help, but for those who just want trouble," Allen indicated the room. "Ask any questions and I'll be happy to answer."
    Last edited by gamemaster331; Nov 13, 2008 at 03:11 PM.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Duke putting the weapon away as he fell in awe of the shrine, "Yeah, why didn't you shown me this earlier?" laughs and walks around the room, glancing each object sitting on pedastals. "You said 'ambush' back there, what do you mean by that?, are you trying to set me up? or are you a nuetral party that only helps the help?" Curiousity grew around his mind, doesn't know if there is danger lurking in the area.

"No doubt, that this place is....sacred." Duke looks at Allen. "How long? have this place been hidden from us? Decades? Centuries?"

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Jane finished her lunch, stood up and took her tray over to the return area and set it down. she started back down the hall that would lead to her room, Maybe she would read for a while. Suddenly her vision blurred and and her head felt like it was splitting open. "Victor" she realized, "Victor was somewhere near by." She then collapse as the torment grew greater.

Victor was in the wooded area just outside of the S&R. He still couldn't get inside the force field. Unfinished business, How he hated Unfinished business. He could barely touch her mind, causing excruciating pain. He had to destroy her, NEEDED to destroy her. He left in a flurry of cloudy fog heading back to the house. Soon, after he figured out how to take care of the kid too.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Thanks

Goldmouth finishes playing 'Sonata' on the piano, he turns his head and a couple of nurses applauded his enthusiam, Goldmouth stands up and takes a bow, "any requests?" he asks placing his arms behind his back. The nurses giggled and one of them raised her hand. "Yes?" he points to the nurse, before she said the title, Goldmouths phone ranged, "Uh, hold that thought for one second...Hello?" then a recongized voice bursts out over the phone.

"GOLDMOUTH WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??" yelling over the phone.
    "Commander? sir please be patience, we're doing what we can here sir."
    "To hell with that, you just get the info and bring it back here NOW SOLDIER!!!" the phone beeps over and over again. Goldmouth hangs up the phone, he looks at the nurses, "sorry ladies, I have unfinished business to attend to." the nurses moan in sadness. "Don't worry I'll be back, and play you girls a lovely song." touching their chins and the nurses giggling as he leaves.

Thanks

Victor reaches his study. He starts pacing back and forth. "There has to be a way around that kid." thinking to himself. he looks over his collection of books on the occult, makes a selection and starts reading.

Anything is Pawsable

Thanks

Goldmouth wonders around and enters a library room, Victor pacing back and forth and looking into his book collection. "Victor you seem tense? what is wrong old friend?" asked Goldmouth with Curiousity aroused in his eyes.

Thanks

Victor looked up at Goldmouth, "I have a client that needs me to dispel a ghostly type haunting. Only I'm not sure this is a ghost. Know anything about the Occult?" He places a bookmark in the book and goes to select another, thumbing through looking for more information.

"What brings you here besides Duke?" he asks without looking up from the book, he turns the page slowly scanning it. "Brandy is in the bar, usual spot. A 15 year this time, very good brandy." He shakes his head, closes and puts back that book pulling another from the shelf.

Anything is Pawsable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 98 FirstFirst ... 40 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast