+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 98 FirstFirst ... 41 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Journey

"I'm here on some certain based info I have get from S&R building," Pouring himself a cup of brandy, "And I'm here for a debt that has to be repayed, I'm not here just for Duke, I'm here for something other than him or info on that place..." Sips on the cup of brandy. "that is a good year. "I'm here for a very good reason." He says removing his jacket and scarf, loosens his neck collar, walking over to a old music recorder, places a recorder on the trey and plays the song, by Beethoven "Sonata."
    Last edited by hellknight; Nov 13, 2008 at 01:07 PM.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Victor puts his current book down and leans on the desk. He studies Goldmouth with a very intent gaze, "Out with it, Goldmouth. No sense you beating around the bush, We know each other better than that."

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"In order to become a vampire, you must either make a request or, use Aggressive force on a vampire, I intend not to ask," Moving his right hand behind his back and pulls a large knife out behind him, "So to speak I am asking with aggressive force." Swings the knife at Victor while charging for him.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Using his supernatural speed, Victor was behind Goldmouth. He pulled the arm with the knife behind his back, removing the knife from his grip. "You should know better than to attack me." He whispers in Goldmouth's ear. "You and I are much the same, and I like you for that. If this is your wish then I will grant it, willingly. Afterwards you may help me with unfinished business."

Victor sank his teeth into Goldmouth's neck and fed hungary, draining him almost dry leaving him too weak to stand or do anything else. Victor dropped him onto the floor, then knelt in front of him. "If this is truly your wish just nod you head and I will complete the transformation for you. It has been a long time since I made one such as myself."

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

"The place you are viewing now was built by myself several hundred years ago with the help of the local natives to gather the natural materials. Since then, I've been adding to the collection as best as I can in case someone really needed the items found herein. The reason I mentioned ambush earlier was the fact that you still had your weapon out. I tend not to show this particular room to just anyone due to the fact that alot of people would just take the stuff herein and start trying to kill EVERY vampire they find." He paused a moment.

"It is said that Jesus himself understood that vampires weren't inherently Evil since God wouldn't have created them to be that way." He walked over to a panel in the floor and opened it up. He proceeded to take out several ANCIENT scrolls and hand them to Duke. "You may read them down here, but if you would please, I don't think they should see the light of day just yet."

The scrolls were written in an ancient language. Behind each one, Duke found an English translation. These had been written by Jesus himself!

A whole opened in the air right before Victor and Goldmouth. Victor then felt himself pushed through it with tremendous force. Looking back, Victor saw that it had been the ghost of Goliath who had done the pushing. The void ended right next to Nicole. Goldmouth was nowhere to be seen.

Goldmouth landed right next to Duke, who had heard the whole conversation between Goldmouth and Viictor thanks to one of Sir Allen's devices.
    Last edited by gamemaster331; Nov 13, 2008 at 09:43 PM.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Then in the peaceful church a bunch of swat groups busted through the door and coming in from the 3 doors then he said "there the demon" then i took the big sword out and started smacking the guns out there hands and slicing them with the sword then more came in and i ran at the wall and i started climbing up the wall and they started shooting at me and when i reached my room i climbed to the very top of the church were the cross is then i hung on to it holding it and a big helicopter came and shined a light on me then my eyes turned completely red.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Anna sighed. She didn't have any choice. She has to go for the mission. ''Hey... Nicole.... What should I call you? Is master good enough?'' she said, getting the attention of the paladin. ''And about the mission... What should I do?''

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I had thanked the priest for his poliet conversations and made my leave. I needed to get out and away from this place for awhile. I walked out the building and just started walking down the street I really didn't know where I was going, but I was taking mental notes so I knew how to get back. Then I spotted this nice outside cafe. I walked up to it and took a seat.

"Hello miss, How may I help you today?"
    "Do you guys have some tea?"
    "Yes we do. What kind of tea are you looking for?"
    "Can I have some Iced lemon tea please?"
    "Yes, I will right back with you order."

The waiter walked off into the building and didn't reappear for awhile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 98 FirstFirst ... 41 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast