+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 98 FirstFirst ... 42 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Journey

then the news reporter was showing me on the news with the camera on my hangin on to the cross on the top of the church with the helicopter light on me "we have finally found this devilish creature he has been hiding and lurking in the shadows and we finally found him"the news reporter said "they will kill me if i turn my self in so i will fight"i said whispering to my self then i jumped at the helicopter and grabbed the person driving it and threw him out than the helicopter fell to the ground and blew up and the swat team circled around it.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Goldmouth nods his head, Victor poured his blood on him, Goldmouth shivering in a cold stasis, he hears something moving behind him, he tries to look but was too weak to move. And in a instant moment, he appeared next to Duke. Looking up in a suprise face. "Duke?...what?....how are you coming along with that....data..???" Goldmouth eyes closes and falls asleep.

Duke holding on to the scroll while looking at Goldmouth. "You betrayed us? Why?" Duke askes on his unconcious body. Duke gives the scrolls back to Allen. "I think I'll take my leave. but before I go, do you remember King Arthur and his Excalibur?," Duke hands him a note. "I found out that he never returned the sword back to the Lady of the Lake. he told everyone that, and hid the sword himself. I've learned it is hidden in the Smoky Mountains, which of course the Vampire Mob is guarding." Walking away from the scene, he returns outside back to the stairs.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Then the swat guards realized i wasnt in the helicopter and im standing on the roof "i will not let you destroy my only home"syrix said

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Goldmouth felt something changing inside him, looking around his eyesight begun to show red, stares at the man name Allen, "Where Am I?" He growls in a low guttural, "Duke!" growls louder, getting up quickly and shoves past by Allen, running after Duke.

Duke walks in the lounge with his hands in his pockets. "Damn, Guess I have no choice." He pulls out his phone, and dials a few numbers. a few short rings chimes, then someone answers.

"Hello?"
    "Hey its me Duke, over at the S&R Building."
    "Duke, how are things doing there?" He's voice is suspicious.
    "It looks clean really, they are just helping anyone who wants a cure. which is why I'm calling."
    "About what?"
    "Its Goldmouth, he turned on us."
    "(Sighs) well, I guess you have to kill him."
    "Yeah, I'll call you after I'm done."

The phone beeps, Duke hangs up his phone, putting the phone away, he reaches for his weapon, cocking the pistol, he turns around and suddenly, Goldmouth tackles him to the ground. "What the hell?" Shouted Duke, pushing Goldmouth off him. Goldmouth swings his fist and hits him in the face. Duke fires a shot in air, hitting the ceiling. Goldmouth grabs his arm and jerks it, forcing him to let go. Dukes' grip releases, letting the weapon drop to the ground. Goldmouth picks him up and slams him again'st a wall. "STOP" yells a security guard, aiming him with a pistol. Goldmouth reaches behind his back, twirls the knife and strikes Duke in the heart. Duke sceams in pain and grabs Goldmouths' arm grip. Goldmouth lets go and attack the security guard.

Duke falls on the ground with the knife stuck in his chest. bleeding it out, he eyes becomes dull, he breathing stops.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

One of the Knights rushed over to Duke and put his hands on him. A pale yellow glow encompassed both the hands and Duke. Duke could feel warmth flooding through him as his wound stopped hurt and knitted itself back together.

Goldmouth was suddenly confronted by Sir Allen. Allen's eyes glowed red. His fangs were out too and a Holy glow encompassed him. The sword he had held out was a Major artifact radiating Saintly power. He quickly tossed a bow to Duke. "Heartseeker is it's name!" he yelled to Duke. Upon touching the bow, Duke realized that it was crafted for one purpose and one purpose only, to destroy EVil vampires. Oddly enough, he knew that it couldn't harm those who had given themselves over to the aid of humans.

Goldmouth knew that this was an ancient vampire standing before him with trmendous power. This was also a Paladin in the service of God.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Thanks

Goldmouth strikes down a path between Sir Allen, and his Knights, slashing each one by their necks, forcing his way out of the building and through Allens' Knights. Duke getting up slowly with the bow in his hand, he pulls the string and aims for Goldmouth in the back, He releases the arrow, but Goldmouth evades the shot and runs outside. "DAMN!" Cursed Duke, leaning again'st the wall, panting harshfully and sweating. "Allen, I have to make a call, I have to call on reiforcements." Taking out his phone. "Yoshi? are you avaliable?" There was a tap on the phone. "Good, now get down here where I am now." He hangs up, and looks at Allen "This is now our jurisdiction, even when I'm dead, there'll will be another after him." Giving the bow back to Allen and pats him on the shoulder.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Soon after the waiter had returned with what I had been expecting, my tea. I smiled graciously at him as he set down my tea in front of me.

"Will that be all for you today Miss?"
    "Yes, thank you for your service." As I spoke I reached into my pocket and pulled out a five.
    "This is for you kindness." I smiled at him and handed him the five. He took with thank you and walked away.

I sat there in silence enjoying it for the first time in a long time. When I caught a whif of the wonderful tea I had realized I had forgotten about it. I took a short sip tasting it. I was delicious. Then I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I turned around, it was Dimitri my friend.

Thanks

Yoshi wondering around the city for a while as he had a sucker in his mouth, looking at his cell phone with the address of where he is suppose to go. He accidently bumps into a waiter when he walks by a cafe, "Oh sorry sir," the waiter said quickly steadying the cups and glass, Yoshi gives him a thumbs up and puts a 20 dollar bill in his pocket, his cell phone rings, answering the phone. "Where you at Yoshi?" he looks around, he looks at a group who are having tea. He grabs the womans pen and uses it to tap on the phone, he taps a morse code. "alright....head to the ill Omen Hotel." Duke Hangs up. Yoshi looks at the phone with a startle expression. and gives the pen back to the woman.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 98 FirstFirst ... 42 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast