+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 98 FirstFirst ... 43 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Journey

Allen moved with the preternatural speed of a vampire as he chased after Goldmouth. He easily caught up with the man, throwing him to the ground with terrifying strength. "You kill my people and think that I will allow you to leave? Then we dance!" He waved his sword menacingly, each swinging sapping some of Goldmouths strength.
    Last edited by gamemaster331; Nov 20, 2008 at 10:39 AM.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Victor screamed with anguish as the force field sent waves of pain threw him. His looks around him and spots the damn paladin Nicole. That means he was inside the S&R. He screamed his hatred out to everyone, then felt for the connection to his "Unfinished Business" He would finish her off now. Using his supernatural speed he took off down the hall toward where he could sense she was totally defenseless.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Johnny materialized running beside Victor. "Uhm. You're gonna have to kill me if you want to kill her. Sorry sir. Had to do it."
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

"And I'll be damned if I let a creature like you hurt anybody while your in here!" Nicole yelled, appearing from out of a shadow in front of Johnny and Victor. He used more of his energy and gave it to the shield then pulled out his bow and arrow from behind him as a loud moan could be heard throughout the building as the shield used Nicole's extra bit of energy and slammed Victor to the ground. Nicole shot a holy, silver-tipped arrow into both of Victor's shoulders so Victor was pinned to the ground. Nicole stood over Victor, "See you in hell..." he said and shot an arrow into the back of Victor's head, killing the old vampire instantly...

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Victor screamed out as the first two arrows pierced him. His mind calling out to Goldmouth "AVENGE ME!" His body crumbled into a black unholy dust. Jane woke out of her coma feeling like a nightmare had passed. She looked around the room, "Nicole? Johnny?"

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Goldmouth hisses and attacks Nicole with his strength, tossing him agains't a wall, he looks at Allen, "One day without your pet." Sarcastically hissing at Allen, pointing a knife at him.

"Goldmouth!!!" Duke shouts out, running towards him with a pistol in his hand. Fires several rounds, Goldmouth dodges the bullets and retreats running in the dark allies of the city. Duke and several others wearing the same insignia like his, rushes by Allen and Nicole, Duke stands in front of them while the other two gives chase after Goldmouth. "What I tell you!? this is our fight, not YOURS!!!, this is personal between me and HIM!!" cursing out his name as he joins the chase.

After giving the pen back to the young woman, Yoshi wonders off a bit in the city, chewing on his sucker. he looks around and stares at each building. Then he flaps his arms in cofusing, wondering which motel he meant. Yoshi puts on a pair of shades from his coat pocket, and wears them.
    Last edited by hellknight; Nov 21, 2008 at 10:34 AM.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

A bright smile grew across my face, it was nice to see a familar face. I remember the last time I had seen him. I was in Montana in the colder regions. He had a thing for snow, but me I am more a summer kind of gal. Well while I was down there me and him kind of had a thing for each other but the fact that I was moving all around the world and he was staying in one place stop us from proceed any father with that idea. That made me sigh a little for he was sweet and very good looking.

"Well hey Dimitri, you nearly caused me to have a heart attack."
    He chuckled a very smooth chuckle it had always made melt. It was like listening to a short song only ended by his warming voice.
    "Wow I thought I would never see you again. But here you are. Still as beautiful as ever."
    "Oh still the charmer I see, Always trying to charm a smile out of me."
    "You know how that frown of yours breaks my heart."
    "Oh sure."
    "Hey think what you want but everytime I see a beautiful face like that frown a little piece of my heart breaks away."
    "I will believe you for now but later I will have to question you on that."
    "Interogate me."
    He laughed, I motioned him to sit and he took the one closest to me of course.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Yoshi crosses the street, but out of nowhere, a car hits him on the side, forcing him to slide on the road. The driver got out right away. "OH MY GOD, I DIDN'T SEE HIM, IS HE OKAY???" the driver very scared kept his distance from Yoshi. A crowd formed around Yoshi to see if he is breathing. "Somebody check his pulse." someone in the crowd said. "does anyone know CPR?" another asked. Yoshi opened his eyes and moved a little, "hey easy pal, your hurt real bad. don't move ok? help is on the way."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 98 FirstFirst ... 43 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... LastLast