+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 46 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 LastLast

Thread: The Journey

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Journey

I just walked outside and left Rukia and Dimitri behind. I had to get out of there. I might have been a tad melodramtic but it was because of all the emotion flowing in me. As I was sitting there. I remembered the last time I seen allen before I had passed out. Then I remembered.
    "I only have one week to live and two days had passed by already."

Newbie PrincessIchigo is off to a good start PrincessIchigo's Avatar
    Thanks

I sat their. Allen's picture kept coming into mind. I was woundering why, hoping the heveans would tell me. Then another image of him came, this time, i was next to him, he was next to me... holding me tight.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Duke and several men behind him, followed Goldmouths' trail, they see a opened latched, looking down in the sewer tunnels, Duke loads a clip to his weapon, the other men do the same. "If you see him, take him out, he can't live any longer." his men nodded their heads. Duke jumps down in the sewer, the others took the ladder. Water drips echos throughout the tunnels. "Sir? which way we go?" on soldier asked looking at three different directions. "Well theres' three of us. so we'll have to split up. Jack, you go straight. Duncan, you go right. I'll take the left." The three men splitted up and walked slowly in the sewer water.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Ignored by the paladin, she quickly helped her friend up, getting him away from all the commotion. She threw one of the man's arm on her shoulder and tried to carry the heavy man's weight. 'C'mon... You can do this... Anna.' She dragged him somewhere safe and made him lie down.

"Victor, are you alright?"

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

My eyes began to fill with tears knowing my life was almost at ends meet. I was mad and angry at myself for letting me forget. I banged my hands up against the outside walls of the S&R building. I screamed and hollered. It seemed as if I was going mad. Then there was to arms holding me as I fell. I looked to see who it was, it was Dimitri.

"Whats wrong?" He said brushing the fallen hair in my eyes.
    "I...I...I..going to die.""I know that." His voice had sadden.
    "NO! I mean soon real soon."
    "How soon?" His voice was shaking by now.
    "In a....week."
    His eye began to fill with tears.
    "But there is something else, two days has already went by since that. So I only have five days to live."
    "Oh...no." He held me close.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

The energies surrounding Anna were enough to keep Victor's spirit with his dying body. "Foolish girl." he thought as he lashed out with the last of his failing strength, pulling her toward him, hen sinking his fangs deeply into her neck. Her life sustaining blood flowed into him combating the attack from the paladin. As she passed out, he gathered her into his arms and fled the scene. He took her into hiding and would wait for her to recover, to offer her the one choice he very seldom offered.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Duke moves around in the sewer tunnels, "Alright, can you guys hear me?" he asked over the radio, the radio was silent, he tries "Guys? can you hear me?" still the radio if off. he turns around to search for his men, Several minutes later, he goes to one of the tunnels his men went, he turns his flash-light on, he sees a body, "What the hell?" he moved the neck to find two puncture wounds. "damn." and goes back to the other tunnel.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Everything seemed so fast. A little while ago, Victor was just lying, injured from the fight before. Now... he was sucking her blood, draining all her energy. Feeling a little dazed, she fainted. The pain really sting like hell. She didn't know how it hurt so much. maybe, it was the bite mark? It was something from the inside. It was more of betrayal... Yeah. That was it. Betrayal...

When she opened her eyes, she was in a place she had never been before. She tried to sat up, but the pain didn't let her. She tried again, and was successful. She looked sideways and in corner, she saw the man who brought her pain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 46 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 LastLast