+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 47 87 94 95 96 97 98 LastLast

Thread: The Journey

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Journey

Duke finds another body laying in the dirty sewer tunnel, "Goldmouth!!!" he yelled out in the darkness, "Come on out you coward!!!!!" clearly in the dark, Goldmouth reveals himself, he mouth and neck stained with blood, his eyes flushed with red, he stares at Duke, "Come on brother, come and join me." he laughs and tigthens his grip, "You won't believe how this power feels, it is so....how can you say? Rush." Duke fires at Goldmouth who quickly dives in the water, the water whooshes towards Duke, keeping his distance, it became silent.

Keeping his weapon towards to the water, Goldmouth suprises him by ambushing him by the back. Thrusting his teeth into his neck, Duke screamed in the tunnels, echoing. No one hears him, Goldmouth lets him go and grabs him by the neck. "Now I can make you one of mine....but since you want death so much." Goldmouth pulls a knife out from his back. "I can give you peace and reunite you with your family." He forcefully pushes the knife through Dukes' heart. "Say hi to your family for me." he chuckles in his ear, Duke eyes widen as he stares in shock at Goldmouth. Duke dies in the sewer water, floating up to the surface. Goldmouth himself vanishes from the darkness.

((OOC: Okay, Now Duke is really dead lol,))

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

"Y-you..." Anna stammered. Tears were starting to well up in her eyes. She trusted that person. But he betrayed her and pretended to be her friend. "W-why did y-you do t-that to me?" the tears kept on escaping her eyes, she couldn't stop all the crying. She sat up and looked at him.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than appear behind them "i guess that car wreck did put me out but i wanted to help her so bad"i said than i started to shake than one small tear went across my face.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

*Sighs* This RPG has had its fun and it has had a long run. But sadly it has come for the time for it to end. So this will be my last post in this RPG. Others will be made but for this one, this one will end. I hope you guys had had as much fun as me. Bye guys.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow... That sounded a bit tragic. Hmm... As I presume, if one goes, others will too. Strange. PM me if you guys want to end it.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Yoshi heard they found Dukes' body floating underneath the city's sewer line. he sat quietly in a room after recovering from his necessary injuries, his phone rang a couple times, he picked up the phone, his commander was on the line. "Yoshi, I'm sure you heard?, Goldmouth killed Duke and a couple of others, his funeral is tomorrow, I know this is all to fast, but we have to bury he body and get back to business, I'm sure you under stand, do ya?" Yoshi hangs up the phone without an answer, he layed on his bed for tomorrow,

Cars pulled in, people wore black suits and dresses, Yoshi was one of the ring-bearers, wearing black shades so people won't see his tears. A priest begin chanting from the bible, and begun lowering Dukes' coffin to the ground. Yoshi wondered a bit after Duke's buriel, someone called him from behind, "Yoshi, listen I have a proposition for you, why don't you take a couple days off, then come back whenever your ready, hmm?" Yoshi nodded his head in disagreement. Everyone returned to the reception for a good time, Yoshi sitting in the corner by himself, there was a loud tap on the micro-phone, the commander was making a speech, "Um, I don't have much to say, but uh, Duke was one of my best soldiers, we won't forget what he did for this country--" He was interrupted by someone who played on a piano, Goldmouth playing "Sonata" chuckled, "What are you doing here?" said the commander, other men pulled pistols from their suits and aimed at Goldmouth, Yoshi behind with his sword. "I only came here because of Dukes' Death, can't a brother mourn for his death?" The commander hissed, "You are not welcome here," Goldmouth protested, "Why not, after all I am a member of the Blood Brothers." Yoshi, who promised to keep his oath, no longer could bear to stay silent. "You are no blood brother, you are a traitor to us all, you are now an enemy among us, leave now, or die here." Goldmouth turned around, "I'm suprised boy, you CAN talk," Goldmouth got up from the piano and walked over to the dark part of the room, "But remember, after this is over, Its war between us, and I won't stop till every one of you dead." he walked towards the shadow walls and disappeared.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Victor looked over at Anna. "I am sorry my dear. I had no choice if I was to live. But I did not destroy you like many would have. I offer you a choice. I can give back to you some of what I took, Now my blood, It will bind us together. You will become strong, like I am with great power. I will teach you to use that power. Or I can leave you and never return to you. The choice is yours. Do you love me and stay or do I leave you forever?"

He holds his hand out to her waiting for her desition.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Thanks

Goldmouth steps on a old pedastel, deep beneath the city, he looks up his fellow vampires he had infected, "Now my brothers, Raise to anew, Raise for glory, Raise for Honor, Raise for Hunger, Raise for Blood!!!" the other vampires hissed and cheered in glory, "Tommorrow we will finish off what Victor had started," he points towards an old ruin door, "He had found a way to finish off our foes, leading us to victory, we will prevail agains't the human race, we will become Gods!!!!" another upraise praise in glory, Goldmouth held out a large sword, "For Victor, and For Glory!!!" the upraise continues, Goldmouth standing at the pedastal smiling in a evil grin,

Yoshi, preparing for war, looks at his men in the barracks, "Listen men, we have only one objective, and its our primary goal, its to kill the traitor, Goldmouth, who knows why he betrayed us, and its something we can't ignore, when we find this mad-man, we'll pull him to justice, and the punishment? is death, I know of what I'm asking is too much for us, but will you bear with me? as you have done with Duke?" the men cheered in joy and raised their weapons high in the air, and several others fired rounds in the sky, "Tommorrow, we'll find the traitor and take the bastard down and those who follow him, For Justice and For Duke!!!!" the men cheered and fired in the sky.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 47 87 94 95 96 97 98 LastLast