Closed Thread

Thread: kare kano is coolso RP it

Newbie Emili-the-strange-6 may be famous one day Emili-the-strange-6 may be famous one day Emili-the-strange-6's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile kare kano is coolso RP it

Kare Kano is the total best so of corse i want to RP.It but I nead people who like it to RP .Im of corse Yukino in this RP i nead an Soichiro Arima and Hideaki Asaba we also nead some girls like T subasa Shibahime and Masami Tsuda it will be so mutch fun so post me who u want to be. If u know enny more people frome the manga then tell me and ill see if it's taken up by somewone else ok. Whell have fun
    GO GO GO angel: thats right it's sweet like this angel [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]
    "can't have links in siggs till u have 50 posts"-jaderabbit

Newbie loveItalian89 may be famous one day loveItalian89 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: kare kano is coolso RP it

Yeah! I have a question! How that here with the RPGs? I'm new on this site and I just know RPGs from a German community and it seems there are big differences between these ones here. Could tell me maybe please?[/

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: kare kano is coolso RP it

Quote Originally Posted by Emili-the-strange-6 View Post
    Kare Kano is the total best so of corse i want to RP.It but I nead people who like it to RP .Im of corse Yukino in this RP i nead an Soichiro Arima and Hideaki Asaba we also nead some girls like T subasa Shibahime and Masami Tsuda it will be so mutch fun so post me who u want to be. If u know enny more people frome the manga then tell me and ill see if it's taken up by somewone else ok. Whell have fun
    Hey I think Souichiro Arima is here.... what do you think???

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Closed Thread