Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Ki Masters OOC/Recruitment

Otaku Noodles is off to a good start Noodles's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ki Masters OOC/Recruitment

Well Sounds interesting enough.. I think I'll join. this is my first rpg but I hope its not my last.

Name: Suki Natikaro (goes by Suki) -student

Dojo/City:Hyo City (Leopard)

Height: 6'0

Weight:200

Side (Good/Neutral/Evil): good but everybody thinks he is evil because of his scar

Ki/Chi/Aura colour:Black

Appearance:Wears a long robe that drags along the floor. Has a scar running from above his left eye brow to below his left eye. wears an eye patch over his eye to cover his messed up eye. He has long black hair. He wears his school's uniform under his robe.

Personality: He is very wise but he sense he is always reflecting over his past not that many people talk to him. He would risk his life to save anybody.

Hobbies: He works at a bar and plays dominoes with a shop keeper. Practices using his arua and fighting style at night.

Martial Arts Moves

Pressure: A powerful punch that if it connects it can shatter bones even go through a persons body

Merciful hell: A super fast unsheathing of his sword. It is used to defend

Lepard style: uses Lepard kung fu

Steel body: Can harden his body (get your minds out the gutters) to defend better against physical attacks and increases strength

Whiplash: He runs full speed into somebody using steel body. It is said to cause as much damage as a wrecking ball could if it connects.

Weapon: Long sword passed down his family line

Ki Technique:

Heaven palm: His ki blazes form his left hand and what ever he touches with it will heal.

Hell palm: His ki blazes from his right hand and his destructive power is increased as long as he keeps it going.

Subdue: he can use his ki to immobilize his enemy so he can hit them with a physical attack. Loses his ablity to use ki for a few minutes. (he can only use this attack once a day and he it covers only what is in front of him. He can miss.)

Bio:His past is a mystery. His sister found him on their doorstep uncounsous and in a pool of blood. He was taken care of until he had healed. The family who took care of him told him that he could stay with them and grow up as their son. He told them that he would like that very much. One day he had to save his little sister from a gang of thugs that wanted to kill her. After beating them he vowed that he would always be their to protect her.

He can always be found sitting on the top of his family's roof at night meditating. During the day he can be found in the city
    Last edited by Noodles; Jul 24, 2007 at 04:15 PM.
    Mr. Fangs

Newbie Cartoon King is off to a good start Cartoon King's Avatar
    Thanks

OK. Noodles, you're in. Congratulations..

Glad to see to see this topic back in business. All who still like to participate, don't delay. The door is open until the roster is filled.

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles
    Lepard style: uses Lepard kung fu
    Just curious, what exactly do you mean by Leopard kung fu? Is there really a kung fu style based on leopards?

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I'm guessing it doesn't involve licking cream out of saucers . I'm guessing it's a series of moves based off the lifestyle of the Leopard, but any chance you could give us a rough idea, ie, quick, darting moves or slower, more powerful moves?

Just thinking if this would be an OK background for my character. I've rethought a few details & thought I might as well get your thoughts on them. This is a quick snippet of their background, I do have a full story, but I gotta keep some of it secret. More fun for me .

Akira Hiroshi (now known as Anon) first met Shinji Hyabusa when they both attended their first classes, & for the start they pushed each other harder than anyone else could. Despite being best friends, they also proved fierce rivals, constantly trying to out perform each other. Their antics got them both into trouble, though Shinji Hyabusa usually ended getting them into deeper trouble most of the time. It was with deep dismay that the Master Sensei appointed them sensei's, their skill undeniable. However, their celebrations were to change their lives forever.

Shinji decided to take Akira out drinking to celebrate their promotions, however Akira didn’t want to. Finally convincing his friend, Shinji took Akira to a prominent restaurant & bar, with visitors from near & far. Buying a shot for Akira, Shinji went through several himself before he realized Akira was just staring at it. Admitting he’d never drunk before, it took some convincing before Akira drank up. However, neither knew he was allergic to the alcohol, with the effects kicking in immediately. When some students from a rival dojo started causing trouble for them, it was the drunk Akira that first charged in. After a nasty fight, 2 of the students were lying dead, victims of Akira’s unrestrained 7 Deadly Sins attack, & the others badly wounded. Shocked at what they'd done, they ran from the city.

No-one knows where happened to them for the next year or so, but one day a man in a monk style robe asked to see the Master Sensei, in regards to a very important matter. When the guard turned him away, he was heard saying he wasn’t surprised, followed by "You’ll never change Koji", referring to the guard by name. When the guard spun back around to ask how he knew his name, the stranger was nowhere to be seen.

He has since revieled himself to his former master, & after accepting his punishment of 100 lashes for "Drunken Conduct Resulting In Two Deaths", he returned to the dojo to train himself & others as Sensei in what he has warned other could be a dangerous power struggle to hold the sacred scrolls. As for the fate of Shinji Hyabusa, or how he became covered in burn scars or knows several new techniques, His only reply is that fate is a fickle thing, it could give you the world, only to destroy it when your not ready...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku Noodles is off to a good start Noodles's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LouisaDeztini View Post
    Just curious, what exactly do you mean by Leopard kung fu? Is there really a kung fu style based on leopards?
    There is an acual leopard style. It was one of the strongest shaolin stlyes too. Its up there with the dragon and tiger styles.

And no he does not lick cream out of a saucer... He uses a spoon. (just kidding)
    Mr. Fangs

Newbie Cartoon King is off to a good start Cartoon King's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, the cities are based on Animal-style Martial Arts, used in Shaolin & Kung-Fu origins.

Anyway, I'm gonig to make some improvements on my character, as I think some need to be made, so be surprised if some new details are found in the profile.
    Also, the lines are still open.

Newbie Zman135 is off to a good start Zman135's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:Callen

Dojo/City:Toraton/Tora(student)

Height:5'11

Weight:170 Ib

Side:Neutral

Ki/Chi/Aura colourark Purple

Appearance:Seems lonly and is offten alone. Has mid/long dark brown hair
    and brown eyes. Has muscular body and usually wears T-shirts, shorts, and
    sandles

Personality:Nobody knows, but he is a genuis. He has around four friends he keeps extremly close to him. He is offten in his own world qustioning the other world around him. He is actually friendly, but shy.

Hobbies:He likes to Philosophise, and anilise everything around him making him a great fighter because he can plan ahead efortlessly. He also likes to Swim, and likes meditating because of his shy, quite personality

Martial Arts Moves:

1. Feline combo: dose a serise of punches, a round house kick, then a upercut

2. Cat-like reflexes: wait for opponet to through a punch, dodges it and with precise timeing grabs his opponents arm and uses his free arm to pop the opponents elbow out of place, then sweeps the opponent on the ground. Whilst he jumps on the opponent and begins to punch the opponent.

3. Cat ponce : after tirering the opponent pounces on him knoking the opponent to the ground.

4. Feline escape: Atacks opponent untill an opening appears then uses his speed to get out of the battle.

Weapon:Staff

Ki Technique:

1. Feline cercle: creates Tigers in the form of lightning and makes them cercle the opponent, at first slow and then become faster untill uncapable of seeing them indevidually, and just blurs of electricity, then begeins to send bolts of electricity throught the middle of the cercle untill hiting the opponent

2. Electrical shield: creates a electrical field around his self and electracutes any one who gets near

3. Cat eye: Makes eyes become simaler to a tigers and looks at the sun,moon,stars,etc. and absorbs their energy.

Bio: Used to live in town with parents untill two yeas befor now, when his parents were murderd with no explanation. Afterwerds lived on the streets. So he set out for a way to release is new found anger and was accepted at his towns dojo. Now he is determand to find out why and how his parents were killed. And more inportantly, WHO did it.

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay, here's my character

Name:Xikru

Dojo/City:Ryuton/Ryu (student)

Height:5' 9''

Weight:150 lbs

Side (Good/Neutral/Evil):Neutral, but most think he's evil, due to his Ki Style

Ki/Chi/Aura colour:Black

Appearance:Normal looking guy with short, spiky silver hair.(Like adult Gohan, but silver) Usually wears jeans and a leather jacket with a silver dragon on the back. When fighting, he wears a ninja stile outfit without the headgear and has a silver karate belt at his waist. His katanas are attached to his back, appearing behind his two shoulders going in opposite directions. A silver dragon is also found on the back of his fighting uniform.

Personality:Laid back, Untroubled, Confident

Hobbies:Training, Relaxing under the clouds, Friendly Fighting

Martial Arts Moves: Sweeping Head Pound (Right hooks head, then sweeps legs the other way) Knee Smash (Knees opponent in the stomach, then punches him off) Cross-Slice (Using the katanas, he slices opponent from both directions at the same time) Bloody Sword (One katana slices the arm and the other swings around to slash the throat)

Weapon: Two katanas with black blades (Shadow Swords)

Ki Technique: Shadow Form (Transforms in to an all black creature and can use shadow powers, i.e., become flat like a shadow) Phantom Tear (Using either Shadow form's claw or katanas, goes through skin without damaging it and directly damages the organs) Phantom Heal (Using Phantom Tear, he can also suck Ki directly from opponents and use it to heal himself) Twin Shadow Dragons (Makes two giant Shadow Dragons come out of Shadow Form's claws. They get in side the enemy by way of Phantom Tear and Disintegrate him from the inside)

Bio:No one knows where he came from. Some say he just appeared. He came to Ryuton young and was taken in at the Ryu dojo and was raised to be an excellent fighter.
    Last edited by ILikeApples5520; Jul 16, 2007 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast