Closed Thread

Thread: Kristall

Newbie Leben may be famous one day Leben may be famous one day Leben's Avatar
    Thanks

Kristall

Alright, since my other RP post got closed. This is a story about the war between the Lycans and the Vampires. In the attempt to destroy one another, they involved the humans. In which, caused the humans to create a new organization who fight against either side, they are called 'Clerics'.

However, an unspeakable incident occured. A mixture of the species occured. Catherine Anglos is an Hybrid-Lycan-Vampire.

Rules:

Rules
    No Godmoding
    PM me your bios before posting
    Controlling of other character must be accepted by the other person
    A minimum of three “paragraphs” but more is acceptable

Name- (First and Last.)
    Appearance- (Be descriptive. It’s no fun if we don’t have a visual of your character)
    Personality- ( How does the person act. Personality.)
    Biography- (Reasons why you joined the game.)
    Class- (One of the classes below)
    Abilities- ( One to two abilities. Mystic gifts. Such as Summoning Demons, Flying, etc.)

Vampire - Blood sucking. You know what they are.

Cleric - Those who kill the Lycans and Vampires, and any other demons.

Lycan - Werewolf.

Human - Regular human.

I have done som other RPs before, but not here. So i just need approval.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kristall

hehe i am soo in on this, but i liked the whole, omg whats happening kinda thing in the other one

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

What happened in the other thread was that it didn't follow the usual manner of starting an RPG. First it has to get accepted, then there must have an OOC thread posted up once the idea is accepted, then there has to have a few people who get interested to start it before the RPG can start. Finally, after all that, the RPG can begin.

And one thing:

One liners or short thingies as there was in the closed thread is utterly unacceptable. The rules insist upon at least one potent paragraph with a MAXIMUM of three paragraphs in general, but a bit more is accepted but not much more.

I hope this clears things up.

Leben, your idea is interesting, be sure to keep things tidy and everything should go well. The idea is accepted so you can now create an OOC thread in this section:

http://www.animeonline.net/ooc-chat/

Call your thread like this:

Name of your RPG + Recruitment following the title

Example: Anime RPG Recruitment

Thankyou
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie Leben may be famous one day Leben may be famous one day Leben's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry, i haven't posted in a while ...no internet. anyway is the story line and exceptable if not i can make an even bigger background story

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

The more the better, though try to create a small resume for those who have short attention spans, though I discourage short attention spanned people to RP unless they have lots of time and are ready to actively participate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Closed Thread