+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

i then saw the kid "hey were's your father"i said then i saw everyone running from the north direction then i saw a ship comeby and shoot bombs and missles at us then i pressed a green button on the device then a missle came at me and the kid then i grabbed him and the missle blew me into the air then i landed on a car running with the kid in my hand.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"ow god damn that hurt anyway my dads stressing on Johns Escape wait a minute aren't you Jet you served with my father" getting his gun at the ready "So what now i will follow your lead
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"yea follow my lead it seems someone is attacking us"then some men in blue armor jumped down a rope that came from out a ship then he shot a missile at were me and the kid was at then i grabbed him and jumped behind a wall "shit that was a close one,ill take out that guy and i want you to hide and sneak around and assassinate the other guys"i said to the kid.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

making my way around the group i shot each in the head killing them instantly opened my radio "Jet where are you" looking around and noticing Jet is nowhere to be found
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I was still in the car and didnt like it at all..."Okay tell me what's going on and where are you going to take me cause it's not the way we were supposed to"...I said angerily....
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

Sitting at a computer Lt. Harper was looking up the paperwork for the woman he ran into earlier hoping to see her again for he still has something to say about Daanaen to her he sits there checking her background

Thanks

i then responded back "look im gonna send you the coordinates to the ship i want you to go back and tell everyone were being attacked"i said to the kid through the radio then sending him the coordinates to the ship.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack laughed as he drove the car, he looked back at the woman, "Relax will ya? we got a boogy right in front of us, they are driving like there is no tomorrow." the car pulls up behind a cab, the cab drove all over the road, leaving trail marks, two of the suspects rolled down their windows and opened fire on the police unit, the rookie ducking down, Jack keeping his head down, watched the bullets hit his car, "Now I'm really Mad!" he yelled.

Doug looked at the young man with curiousity. "So your interest in work already? wow, you mercs are sure prepared when it comes to things. I have something for you, the pay is good at least 5 g's. will you take it? and don't worry about the Military Office knows, all I have to do is give you this and if you accompish it, then you'll get the money, in cash." Doug picks up a box that was hidden underneath the desk. "Now, you want the job?"

John sitting in the bench looks up, he throws the rifle in the bushes, and takes the gun and the knife from him. "Military weapons are so unpredictable." he said without looking, taking the gun and placiing it behind his back, straps the knife around his ankle, "Indeed, somehow, I get the feeling somebody is watching, but I don't know where they are now." John chuckles, "alright ready to go."
    And from a far distance, K-12 was watching them, he kept his distance away from them so he wouldn't be detected. "John, I asked you a question before and you didn't answer. Now I'll get my answer." K-12 said and squats and watches the two.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast