+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Then I saw a man laying there...I saw who it was...'It's the same man that talked introduced to me Jet isnt it'...."Hey are you alright Jet?"....I looked at Jet and the man infront of me...'I cant leave the man but I want to check upon Jet'...I thought...
    I gritted my teeth...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"yea,im alright"i said to sgt.morrison "who's this guy"i said pointing at the man.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

"I dont know...some cops wanted to took me somewhere and then suddenly we were chasing this guy and I helped out a bit only the cop couldnt drive properly so I nearly fell when I tried to jump over"....I said a bit aggitated..."But your sure your alright"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

James smiles, "I have to be prepared. It is how i get payed. I'll take the job. What is it I have to do?"

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack and the other police vehicles stopped next to the cab, "Alright boys, get'em," Jack smiled as he walked over to the cab, looking inside, two of the suspects died from the crash, "Ah great, you couldn't let'em off easy huh?" Jack looked at Sgt. Morrison with a angry expression. "And who in the world is this guy? where you come from?" Jack takes out a pack of cigerattes, lights one and smokes it.

Doug gives him a file, "I'm looking for this man," he shows a picture, "His name is K-12, apparently he was charged with federal warrants, and they wanted me to find this man, but as you can see, I'm stuck with this job, until further notice. He was last seen in the East side of the City, and trust me, that side is worst than Central or Western side of the City." He gives him another file, "This money will cover your expenses, 1 thousand dollars. I'd start right away though, because this man is dangerous."
    Last edited by hellknight; Feb 03, 2009 at 05:17 PM.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

rpex sat in the Blood Moon in the back corner, in his booth looking at the rest of the people there. He had one hand on his drink and the other on his gun, he got a phone call earlyer of a potentiol client. The client would be wearing a red coat and the job would pay 10,000 dollars to kill a cheating husband. It wasn't his usaual kind of work, assasinations, but money was tight so he would take it.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

James takes the files. "Is this all the information on him. Also, do you have any photos of him? I'll head over to the east side after I get some things situated. Any things about the East side I should know about?"

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Thanks

I looked angry at the cop..."That is Jet he's been here before and these men arent dead just look closely stupid"..I said angerily back...And crossed my arms..."Or you could have it done on your own the next time"...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast