+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Jack sighs, "Well I could've, but you insisted that you take out the driver and force him to wreck, then you wanted to stab this guy and get it over with." inhales the cigeratte, and blows the nose through his nostrils, "Jet huh? hmmm....and he's been here the longest, well not the longest I'd say. You all know that John Marshall? They say he went mad crazy when he been here 15 years ago, who knows what happened back then." He puts his hands behind his back and stretches.

Doug gives him a photo of K-12, "Once you get him, call here and let me know, this guy is a wanted man, wanted enough for a interrogation, I heard he actually shot a General back then, who knows really, rumors are rumors. But don't let his appearance fool you, this guy, is worth the fight." Doug sits back in his chair and grabs the TV remote, changing channels.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Totschlager led John away from the park and down the nearest street that led north. There were cars, trucks, and other vehicles calmly driving on their left; int he dark of night it was as though a trail of red and yellow light followed their every movement. every so often the assassi would glance in every direction around them, commiting everyone's face into memory, seeing who was following and who was actually going home.

"We're being followed," he suddenly announced after a few minutes of pure silence with only the vehicles on the side as noise. "I can't tell the exact number, or if it is just an individual following us. There's one I'm certian of, he's about a hundred meters back, looks lethal. There are others, too, but i'm unsure if they are following him or us, for our safety I think it'd be prudent to think they were all after us."

Totschlager then reached into his inside pocket as he spoke. He otioned for john not to look back, it would case suspision. Instead he brought forth a simple mirror and held it just before the both of them and asked John to peer into it. "Do you know him?"

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

looking around for clues as to where she might have gone Lt. Harper started to track her down getting close until he is stopped by someone who looked like a hired gun
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

John looks to the mirror, he see's the reflection of the man, "K-12" he mumbled, "whats he still doing here?" he doesn't turn around, he keeps walking next to Totshlager, "I known him, 15 years ago, he's a bio-enginnered, Robotic, advanced super-soldier, just like another name Jet." John sighs, he motion his hand to his pocket, gripping on the gun, he was thinking about killing him, but then again, he doesn't want to create a scene. "We have to lose him." He said to Totshlager. "Other wise, we'll kill us both."

K-12 kept his distance, observing the two as they walked, he also could feel someone was following him as well, "Damn it not now," he thought, "I wonder when will they'll give up? this is the 12th Merc already." K-12 dugged into his pocket, feeling his phone vibrating, he flips the phone, answering the call. "Hello?" he said in a calm voice, "K-12, did you find him?" K-12 smiled, and started to make a diversion, "Yes, mom, I'll get the milk and I'll be on my way." the voice laughed, "So I see your close to him huh? well good, bring him back in one piece." K-12 chuckled, "Don't worry mom, I'll bring a whole case of it." he hangs up the phone, then he places his hands in his pocket, underneath his pocket was a colt .45, pulling the thumb back, he waited for the opportunity.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I was looking really angry at the cop...."What the hell I didnt stabbed the man..What are you talking about"...I rubbed my forehead...'Really this guy is a pain in the ass'..I thought..."I dont know what you are thinking about but look better before you make conclussions would yah"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

"My conclussion? who's idea was it to jump on the damn cabby?" walking up to her face, "Listen you, I was doing good, till you jumped ship on another and crashed it, almost killing two or three guys, I should write you a ticket!!" he walks back to his car and pulls out a case of tickets, he grabs a pen and tries to write, but the pen was out, "Damn it," he throws it to the ground and looks for another one.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Then I grew angry more..."You was doing good...Yeah right your nose...They are alive arent they huh...If I didnt stop them on time they would be dead for sure!!!"...I shouted angry...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

Jack founded a pen next to his gas pedal, reaching for it and takes the pen, he begins writing a ticket, "Lets see, Sgt. Morrison, Reckless Driving, Threat to society, Endangering civilians." he wrote down half of the scene, writing as fast as he could. Then he points his finger, "You better calm down, don't you take that tone with me young lady." he snickers and looks at the rookie, "If she is a lady." the rookie bursted out laughing, looks at Sgt. Morrison, then he wipes the look off his face as soon he saw hers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast