+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

"I dont wear my gun always with me only sometimes I shall take a permit for it too"...I sighed...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

waiting for a bit while to follow k-12 nomed neeled down and took apart his scythe winto smaller parts witch he quickly hid in his coat for john and his partner where on the move again. Getting up from the ground nomed changed his form as well into a human with pure black coat and pants. With that he went on his way following K-12... after a while he noted that John and his partner had stoped with that he knew that they knew they where being followed and he would have to act quickly...
    death and life are one and the same

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Duke types into his computer, scratches his chin, clears his throat, coughs a bit, as he types he looks down on the papers, "Here you go." he said giving the papers back to Sgt. Morrison, "Pistol huh? and what type of pistol would that be exactly?" his fingers stop, waiting for her answer while looking at her.

K-12 stops in his steps, he watches the other two kept walking, turning around slowly, he notices this other person kept staring at him, K-12 nodded his head showing him a direction, he goes the other way, keeping an eye on the other two, he sits on a bench, pulls a pack of cigerattes, lights one and smokes it.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

"This is my gun a Semi-automatic shotgun (Benelli M4 Super 90)"...I told him..."Can I get a permit for it too then"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Duke sighs a bit, typing into the computer, it took him at least 5 minutes for him to finish a permit, then the permit starts printing, Duke grabbing a yellow envelope, then takes the permit from the printer, "Make sure you take good care of this, and always keep it with you. If police stops you just show them this." Duke snorted, and takes a stamp with his signature and presses it gently on the permit, then gives it to Sgt. Morrison.

Thanks

I took the envelope from him...Then I stood up..."Thank you and have a nice day"...Then I walked out of the door...I was glad that I was away out of the room...Then I walked outside again and starts to look around...

Thanks

Jack driving around in his police unit, with the rookie who gone home he drives past the Military Office, he see's Sgt. Morrison, stepping on the brakes, he gets out while putting on a pair of black shades, "Alright, lets see'em," he said aloud while walking towards her, keeping his hand on his gun in his hoisture. "And no, I'm not putting any pressure on you, just making sure you keep your promise." he stands there waiting for her papers.

Thanks

I sighed..'Not him again'...I thought...I grabbed the envelope and give it to him...I crossed my arms and looked away....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast