+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

looking in the direction that K-12 went and sat, then back in the direction of John walking around a bit looking at some shops but always keeping a eye or two on both of the parties...
    death and life are one and the same

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack takes the papers, looking at each line, he takes out a specialized pen, the pen flashed a bright light, "well....seems everything is in tact." he looks at Sgt. Morrison, "Alright look, we got off the wrong foot, lets start over alright? My name is Jack, I work with police officials?" he sighs, he felt himself being embarrased in a way for apologizing, he motioned his hand out for a shake.

K-12 looks over his shoulder and stares at Nomad, then he motions his hand to 'Get over here' much like a mad expression sort of way. K-12 sighs as he waits for him.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I sighed...Then I shook his hand..."I'm Sgt. Carly I work with the U.S.A.F"...Then I pulled my hand quickly back...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

walking around the area two more times then to the bench in witch K-12 sat looking back in the direction of John, nomed said "Whatever do you have K-12?" then looking back around "Is it a great thing for one wanted man to follow another? It only makes it easier to destroy them both."
    death and life are one and the same

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack gives the papers back, "uh...*clears throat*....I can give you a ride," he lowers his shades, "And No I'm not gonna stalk you if thats what your wondering." he sits on the car, then he jumps back up, he burnts his butt on the cars engine, rubbing his cheek, he kept his back away from Sgt. Morrison, the staggers, "hehe, d-damn..engine..gotta..get it looked at."

K-12 sighs and chuckles, "I've seen worse through hell," puffing on the cigeratte, he shows him the pack and offers him one, "I've been following these two for a while, all I had to do was bring him back in, but this other character...I never seen him before." he sits back on the bench and moves his head back, moving the cigeratte in his mouth.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I took the papers back...Then I looked amused at Jack at what happend...'He is nervous I can tell that'...I thought...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

Moves around the car, "So is that a yes?" he asked while seeing her face expression changed a bit. Jack wasn't too good at talking to a girl, he mostly does his work and everytime he has time, he never wastes it on talking to a woman, but when he met this one, he felt a little lifted from a burden. Rubbing his hair, he places his shades on top of his forehead.

Thanks

I thought about it and then I said:.."I wanted to go further into this city and wanted to grab some food can you bring me to a place a good one"...I was still amused at his antics...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast