+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

"I've also heard, she lost a love one, didn't she?" he looked at her with curiosity, "Because, not only they found these ancient terminals, one of them, had a saying with someone name Daanan, we thought it was a alien tech or something," he pulls up next to a restaurant, the place glowed with warm feeling, the sign so bright, it lit the entire street.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Then sadness flashed in my eyes when he talked like that...As soon I got the chance I stepped out of the car and looked at the restaurant...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Walks around the car and hurries to the door, opens it first, letting her inside, "ladies first" he said with a smile, he rather be a gentleman, than some rough cop who takes bribes from some people to look the other way. but he doens't do that, he walks behind her and they stand a reception, "two please?" he said to the clerk, the clerk shows them to a table.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw the client walking in a flaged her down, "Don't talk give me a picture of the man and half the money, the other half i want you to wire to this account." I said to her the less I knew the better. When that buissnes was done i went out into the busy streets of Mars city.
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

Nikolai and his crew arrived to the scene, only to witness a blood bath. Soldiers in blue armor were familiar to Nikolai. "Damn it, and I thought the war was away from here." Grips onto his seat. "Captain Nikolai, you are needed in the conference room," said one of the communicators. Nikolai gets up from his chair, and hurries to conference.

Upon arriving, a projector was already displayed, and Admiral Stukov was already on screen. "Captain Nikolai, I take it that you took care of the investigation?" Nikolai stands at attention, "Sir, we got a huge problem, it seems that the Russians have penetrate through the defensive without sounding it off." the Admiral shrugs, "Well get that area cleaned up, we have other things to discuss." Nikolai sits on a chair, the Admiral took a deep breath.

"Gentlemen, I believe, we decryptic another message from one of the Terminals,"

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

finally finding her he looks around and sees an old friend yet enemy "John you look well for someone who just escaped" loooking angrily at him then looking at her "What lies has he told you so far"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

Jack stands up at attention, "I"m not this John guy, your looking for." he glares at him, "I'm sorry but you have me confused with somebody else." he looks at Sgt. Morrison, "Ma'am, I'm sorry, but I gotta go now," puts his feet together and salutes her, then he kisses her hand and turns around, leaving the restaurant, plus leaving some cash to pay half the bill. Jack walks to his car, jingling his keys in his hands, scratches his throat. "Unit 52, come in Unit 52." Jack getting in the car, grabs the radio, "This is Unit 52, go ahead." the radios statics a bit. "We have report of a Domestic dispute on the east side of the City, I'm sending you the address." his computer beeps, "Got it, Unit 52 out." he sighs for a moment, and thinks with a hard look. glancing at the address, he starts the car and drives off.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

laughing as well nomed reached over and took one with that he lit it with a his lighter, then looking over at john again said "So may I ask what your involvment in this all is. Why bring him back? Who sent you?"looking back at his while putting a hand into his jacket his knife. "And let me tell you if you do not comply you will go through alot more pain then you have ever been.... even in Hell."
    death and life are one and the same

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 ... LastLast