+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

"I've been in hell." he said in a low mumbling voice, he takes puff, "And believe me, I'm not some human body you can just kill, I'm made of metal." he tips the ashes of the cigeratte. "I've been intrusted with watching over the base with some secret organization, but they can't stop any wanted warrants on me, even if I was charged with federal offense. So I have to keep my eyes here, and observe, John is my primary target, if he escapes..." he corrects himself, "He escaped, and my job is to bring him back, but this other person, this associate, seems to be leading me to another organization I never heard of." he takes a puff, "So...what are your intentions on bringing me back to earth?" he doesn't move his head, he kept staring at John from a far distance.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

look at her "Um sorry about that i didn't mean to do that i just have some bad memories coming up please come with me we need to talk"

On the other side of the city was his son Sgt. Harper "well i hope this dispute gets over with soon" ducking behind some crates trying to reload
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack speeds down the road, as soon he came to the address, bullets started blazing on his car, hitting everything, denting the sides, putting holes through his window. Jack ducks down, shielding himself, he kept his foot on the gas pedal, without looking where he's going, he felt an impact that he ran into a building, the air bag deployed, saved his life.

Jack reaches in the back and finds his shot-gun, getting out of the car and behind the door, bullets continue whizzing by, he grabs his radio, "This Unit 52, I need back up now, NOW!" the throws the radio away and gets up and fires several rounds at the barricade building. "Domestic dispute?" he laughs, "More like a freaking war zone to me." he fires several more rounds.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

James takes the files and heads out. He tucks the picture into his front pocket. He heads to his room and hides his railgun there. He takes his PAW XRG 520 and puts it into a simple looking backpack, with an easy access opening. He headed out to the east side, looking for some answers.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I looked angry at the man infront of me...."And why do we need to talk?"....I said irritated...'I was finally taking some food then this guy showed up and chased the other one away'...I thought sarcastic....
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

"thats the last place I can go back to." said nomed in a tired voice looking about agian, "And no I'm not here to take you in I'm just trying to keep order." and with a sign said in a low voice looking at K-12 "And if you think you can not be hurt well think again." then turned back to watch john
    death and life are one and the same

Thanks

A pain suddently hits K-12, standing up, holding his head, closing his eyes. He groans in pain, veins popping on his forehead, breathing fast and heavy, he holds up an hand, "I gotta go, keep following these two....give me call." he gives him a phone number to his cell, K-12 hurries through the park holding his head, keeping an eye open to know where he's going.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

looking on as K-12 left nomed looked at the direction he was going then back at john and his partner takeing the cigeratte and putting it out as he waited for them to make a move.
    death and life are one and the same

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast