+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

"why do you have my son here he's not supposed to be here whats going on who the hell are you" i stood there angry but keeping my bearing
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

as the ship set down to the ground of the city, nomed looked around at the walls of the prison ship that spepertated him and the world he was sold out to. Finally the ship landed and a couple of men unlocked his plasma chains and gave him his weapons back. With that the ship took off and went on its way. He was lead into a room where he got a uniform. While walking out he turned to a form of a fire golem burning the uniform as he walked away then resuming his human form.
    death and life are one and the same

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then started walking to were me and k-12 fought at and there was cement and debris all over the place then i walked down the steps to see the damage.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Meeting Jet where him and K-12 fought "Hey Jet long time how you doing i guess they couldn't keep us away from Mars huh?"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Two clicks right to adjust for the wind; three up in accordance to change of height with respect to Mars’ gravity. The assassin continued minuet adjustments to the sniper rifle, small but the most crucial; if a problem arose due to faulty settings he’d have hell to pay for later. The mission would begin in three minutes if everything went according to plan. As the assassin calmed his nerves (what nerves?) his gaze went out to all over the city, to its bright and luminous lights of the night and how the spires of some of the taller buildings had red and yellow orbs of light spiraling around from their base all the way to the top, almost piercing the dome that keeps out the most violent sandstorms. To his left the city faded away, like and ever drawn-out dream, the city was lost in a haze of smog and was lost on the horizon. The dome spanned all over the city, every city on Mars, but as soon as the city limits were reached the dome stopped, too; spending money to make the dome was expensive, expensive more to keep maintenance a top priority. If a terrorist wished to destroy all life on Mars he’d only have to drill a hole in the dome, it needn’t be large; over time dust would accumulate and the hole would enlarge and more dust would ensue, the process would repeat, unknown to the dome’s crew, until it was too late and an executive order to evacuate would be given. It was part of the assassin’s organization to prevent any such calamity from happening; they were, by no means, a goody-too shoes group, nor were push-overs, they were merciless if the need arise; will kill without a second’s notice…

Suddenly the lights below begun to twinkle signaling the start of the mission. The first twinkle started when all the lights, at first dark and empty, glowed with a fire light and then faded out. The mission begun in that moment, now the assassin waited for the cycle of twinkling to eventually stop: At least one more would happen, three more at most. Again all of the city’s lights lit up, but this time they did not fade out or die, they remained brightly lit and prepared to shine down light throughout the city night. Twice they blinked in total; the assassin was ready for this. The target was ready to be killed; however there is an unknown amount of guards around him, but none of that mattered when the only possible way to kill is through a sniper rifle…

The assassin readied himself by positioning his body fully against the rifle to prevent as much recoil damage as possible. The wind kept at a constant pace to the northeast; if everything remained as it was now the kill shouldn’t be a problem. The max range of the rifle was 3km, but the assassin, to prevent any searchers from finding him, was sniping an extra 150m away. That certainly made the kill harder to perform, especially if the target moved even a foot out of the way, or if the wind suddenly picked up. There are countless possibilities that could ensue that would disrupt the shot, and the assassin only had three shots, one for each target: Failure was not an option. The assassin peered through the specialized scope and found his three targets.

He was unnervingly calm for this kind of shot, it wasn’t a calmness born from repetitive successes, nor was the calmness given to the assassin from some outside or inside force completely unrelated to his profession. The assassin didn’t have an urge to kill, as are some of the most common misconceptions, he didn’t have any inner demon that caused his body tranquility at the sight of blood… there was no need, no desire; the assassin himself desired more than anything not to kill, so where had this unnerving calmness arose from?

“Hello John,” spoke the assassin through the scope. The lone captive was not alone, he stood with another and three others. Through the scope he could clearly see their faces; he could count the hairs on their head…

Suddenly the assassin shot the rifle three times in quick succession with a very small adjustment between rounds. The casing from each bullet shot up to the sky and landed with a tap behind him. Far away three bodies collapsed blooding profusely from wounds in the head and the other two from holes pierced completely through the chest. All three were dead. The three dead were the investigator and two guards. Only John and Harper were left alive.

“I’ve done my part, John,” said the assassin as he placed the rifle over his shoulders and began to walk down the stairs of the building to the street below. “Now make your escape, Viper has need of you.”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

"what the hell was that sit down you aren't going anywhere" pushing John into a chair "you will not endanger this colony again damn you!"

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"yea they couldn't keep us away from mars"i said then having flashbacks of when me and k-12 fought.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Sgt. Carly Morrison stood in the hall with her bags...She took a deep breath and looked around...Then I had a flashback what Sgt. Daanen had told me about Mars City...I was a bit nervous as I walked to the desk..."Sgt. Carly Morrison report for duty, Sir"...And saluted...She was a bit impatient and wanted to go further as soon as possible...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 ... LastLast