+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

I looked once more at the man infront of me..."You know what if you want to talk come another time okay"...Then I turned around and walked away...I started to wander in the city and looked around...I was amazed by this city...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

K-12 walked around like a drunk person, intoxicated with alcohol. Holding his head, the veins begin to smooth down slowly, staggering and bumping into people, K-12 takes out another cigeratte, he comes by a food restraunt, he bumps into a woman, without looking, he doesn't say anything, breathing slowly, he puffs a smoke, and holds the cigeratte with between his middle and point finger.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I felt someone bumping into me...When I looked I saw it was that guy again..."Your K-12 watch were your going...beside alcohol doesnt solve anything you know"..I sighed..I grabbed his shoulder to put him straight and sat him down on a bench...I then grabbed my back and grabbed a bottle and tossed at him..."This will help"...Then I turned away to continue my walking around....
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Sitting on the bench, looking at the bottle, "What the hell is this crap?" it was all he could say, "No I'm not drunk, somethings wrong in my head." he uncaps the bottle, starts drinking the whole thing, guzzling the liquid down his throat. he coughs a bit, and clears his throat. Still holding his head, feeling the pain, which started to go away. "Who are you?" he asked her, he kept staring at the ground, then he looked to her feet, trying not to look her in the eye.

Thanks

I smiled a bit when I turned my head..."Something that will help and I knew you werent drunk"...And then I walked further away and didnt pay attention to him at all...

Thanks

After she walked away, and he was all alone, he moves his hand behind his back, pulling a gun out, holding the handle, he rubs the gun agains't his head, he sighs deeply, then he pulls the thumb. He gets up on his feet, he throws the bottle high in the air, he points the gun at the bottle and shoots it, a loud fire echoed through the streets, the glass breaks and shatters all over the road. Without looking around, he turns to the alley way, leaving no trace of him of what so ever.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Then i ran across the corner and saw sgt.morrison "did you see anyone here just a while ago"i said to her looking at her.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

James wipes the blood off his chin. His investigation wasn't going that well. He was trying all the normal tactics for information gathering. It just wasn't getting him anywhere. Maybe this K-12 had a very strong hold on this part of town. He left the slumped figure of a man behind him and continued his search.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 ... LastLast