+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

following Sgt. Morrison wandering why she didn't want to talk he kept his .45 colt in his hand wiating then hearing a gun shot he quickly gets into a defensive position calling for reinforcemenets over his radio "This is Lt. Harper requesting immediate assistance for gun fire in the city" looking around when all of a sudden he saw it a group of smugglers loading up a truck outside a bank he rans closer making sure not to be seen then he yells "Freeze you are under arrest for voilent disruption and robbery" At that time they opened fire staying behind cover he radios Morrison "Sgt. Mprrison if you can hear me i need assistance imme...." getting hit in the shoulder he passes out
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I looked at Jet..."It depends who you seek and how he/she looks like"...I was waiting when Jet was going to answer...Then I heard something on my radio...I was listening intense at it..I couldnt really tell who it was...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack shoots several more rounds at the building, "Unit 52, this is HQ, pick up." Jack grabs the radio, "This is Unit 52, where the hell is my back up?" he shouted over the radio, "Jack, those suspects are Russians, we don't know how they infiltrated the city, but you gotta take one prisoner," Jack sighs and looks out the other window, and see's another soldier in uniform, "I Don't know I'm here by myself HQ, theres a soldier out here. Get that freaking back up here NOW!" he throws the radio and shoots another round, the gun clicks as a sign it was empty. "Damn it." he cursed and heads to the back of his car.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

waiting for back up i tear some of my shirt to stop the bleeding in myarm i look out and see that the suspects are all female i shout "Put down the weapons and you will be spared i repeat drop your weapons and you will be spared" at that moment they started firing again getting on the radio "can anybody hear me please send backup i...." getting hit again he passes out once more
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Now I hearded clearly...I turned around and ran away...I grabbed the radio.."Where are you"...I shouted...I ran quicker...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack grabbed a pair of keys from his pocket, he unlocked the trunk door, he looked over the car and heard on the radio, 'Can anyone hear me?' they said, "Yeah I hear you," Said Jack, even though he can't reach for the radio, He grabs a box of shells and head back to the door, he grabbed his radio, "This is Officer Jones of the Police Department, stay where you are, back up is arriving shortly." the puts the radio down and reloads his weapon.

Thanks

"i am at the corner of Als aqnd Esther streets and i am gravely wounded" holding his arm and his chest waiting hoping they make it on time thinking to himself"God i hope you keep my son safe here on Mars if i die today"

Thanks

As Jack reloaded his weapon, he heard a low rumble, he looks up in the sky, and see's a battle ship, he takes a glimpse at the name, "The Contendor huh? well lets see what you got." he loads another shell in his shot-gun, he calls on the radio, "The Contendor, do you copy? this is Jack of the police department, we got boogies inside a large building, believe to be female russians." the ship stayed orbit, the radio went static for a bit. "Officer Jack, this is The Contendor, have any civilians evacuate the premises, we're about to bombard the area." the radio went off. Jack gets up and hides behind the car. "Damn it."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 ... LastLast