+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 57 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

looking to the sky i noticed the Contender "oh god please someone save me"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

It was half an hour since Totschlager brought John to the attention of their little stalker, from what john said he knew that this K-something was not someone to be trifled with… however with this conversation he’s found a deadly weakness from the man: It was elementary, of course, this weakness, but the weakness was hidden, also, and not many would truly know about it unless they were specifically trained to find as many ways to kill a person as fast and as effective as possible. The two were nearing Viper’s main base when Totschlager noticed that K was no longer following them, but someone else was. With a sigh, he stopped and pulled out one of his handguns. He spoke quickly, and quietly to John then.

“Keep going straight, and on the second intersection turn right, there will be a building made of red sandstone, enter it and ‘Mars City’ to the guard. He’ll let you in and see to it that you get an immediate audience with our leader concerning an item far too dangerous to not know anything about. I’ll stay back and keep our stalker from getting any further.”

With hat said, Totschlager turned around completely and reclined with his back against the nearest building, pulled out a cigarette and, without bothering to light it, stuck it within his mouth. As he waited he could hear the many footsteps all around him; this was not the safest territory to be in, the slums, and the backwater of society. Even the greatest empires were only as good as their worst ghetto. It was night and already a few minutes passed; where was the stalker, it was impossible to get to the hideout by any other way than this very street, unless of course he wanted to climb the buildings, or hide out in the alleys, but trained viper agents entrapped those areas and the best Viper snipers (minus Totschlager himself) held out day and night with their barrel trained on every possible entrance. If you wanted a meeting with Viper, you’ll do it the Viper way.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then started running around looking for k-12 "were the hell is he"i said to myself.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

stoping a little way off as nomednoted that john went off alone and his friend had left him behind with that he changed again as a group of children went by going with them in the form of a child as well with his scythe and dagger hidden away but within easy reach with that he ran off from the group and passed though the entry way and ran passed the man who was up against the wall. Then doubled back and came up beside him and stared at him...
    death and life are one and the same

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack looks up and sees the ship, he looks over the car and see's the wounded soldier, He gets up and runs across the streets, bullets shot right behind, trailing him like fire crackers. When he got to the soldier, "Jack, police officer, you alright?" he said sitting next to him and fires several rounds.

The Contendor gives a warning to the female russians, "Attention, attention, This is U.S.S The Contendor, you will lower weapons, and deactive any electronic device, and we will garnish any spoils you have taken from this planet, if you will not comply, you will be obliterated, now come out peacefully." the soldiers fired at The Contendor, the crew in the ship had no choice, commander Thomas gives the order, "Have cannons 10 to 25 open fire on their position," the weapons coordinator gives the order. "Cannons 10 through 25, fire! fire!" the ship begins opening fire.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

spitting up a little blood "Ha i guess lady lucks on my side thank you i am First Lt. Harper Marine Corps"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"Lt. Harper?" he said in a questionable way, "I've heard your name before, and not by your son neither." he picks him up, the ship continues to bombard the building, "Don't worry about The Contendor, they'll pick up the pieces, its between them now." he takes him to a safe distance. "Harper? hmmmm I know I heard that name before." the name ponders in his head.

Thanks

looking at him "Have we met before?" trying to remember but cant cuase of the pain "I must thank you for saving me i thought i was going to die"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 57 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast