+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

I was running around to find the person that tried to contact me...Then I ran in a small group and they were female too...I didnt trust them either...'They must be the ones that were making all this damage'...I thought...I had a grip on my katana too and my gun...Ready to attack when nescessary...Then one female with a sword started to run to me and wanted to attack me...I blocked it with my katana and pushed her away...Then more came to me and started to attack me with their sword...I blocked them with my katana...But it was a bit unfair....
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"No, I never seen your face before, but you name I know." he puts his weapon aside and sits on a rubble, "think you'll be okay with that wound?" he said, as he pulls shells out of his pocket. "Because I don't think you'll get very far with that." he wipes his nose from exhaustion, he looks around for anybody else, though the Russians kept moving. "Damn war, too bad we're fighting over for Neptune, rumor has it that the planet is covered with crytal minerals,"

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"ha i can still run circles around you with this wound"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I was still fighting these womans with my katana..'When do they stop really'...I thought...We all clashed and I pushed them away...I was getting really irritated that turned into anger soon...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"really?" he scoffs, he rubs his neck, "you know your real lucky, that ship's cannons would have taken you out for good."

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Then after the long search i had ran back in to hq to see Sgt.Harper.

Thanks

I saw that I had the chance to run away..I was angry at myself when I started to run away..'I'm such a coward but I dont want to be dead that badly'...I thought..They all ran after me..."Just give it up and go away would yah!!!"...I shouted angry...But they kept following me and then I saw the HQ...'Oh no I'm leading them right there'...I thought...Then I stopped and turned around and stood in a fighting stance..."Okay bring it up since you wont give up"...Then they charged at me again and we all clashed..Them against me...I blocked them all but it wasnt easy to do alone...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Then i had saw Sgt.Morrison fighting someone then i jumped down were they were and then i started punching the people out of the way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 ... LastLast