+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

I saw Jet jumping and coming this way...But because I was distracted one woman had the opportunity to cut me in my upper arm...I hissed in pain..Then I grew angry and charged right at her and we both kept fighting me and that woman...I then had the chance to cut her in her leg...So she limbed but didnt gave up so she charged at me...By now my upper arm was bleeding badly...But I kept fighting that woman...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Then i stopped fighting the 3 guys and focused on Sgt.Morrison then i charged at the women and i did a punch kick combo then she went flying in a building then i focused on the guys again.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I was looking at Jet like he was crazy...I had a hold on my upper arm...Then more came..
    'Why dont they just give up already'..I thought and sighed...I brought up my katana and looked at it...'It will be just you and me my old friend'...I thought smiling...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"were did these people come from anyway"i said still fighting then when a huge guy came he hit me with a giant hammer then i went flying into a nearby building then i pressed a green button on my armor device and blue armor appeared on me then i ran at him and started punching him in the stomach.

Thanks

"The hell I know I was running to find the one that contact me and then I ran into them I didnt do anything and the next thing they attacked me"...I said angerily...Then I clashed with the person that charged at me...I then jumped up a bit and striked down on him and sent him right flat on the ground...I then swung my katana on my back holding it...

Thanks

i then uppercutted the big guy making him do a backflip to the ground then i grabbed him by his shirt picking him up "who do you work for and tell me now or ill kill you"i said looking straight at him.

Thanks

I looked irritated..."I dont think he will answer Jet"...I said in a matter of fact...I turned to the person that layed on the ground..'Wow that was a tough one'...As I grabbed my upper arm again..I saw blood trickling down...'Great'..I thought sarcastic...

Thanks

"oh he will tell me"i said then i took out my smg "tell me who you work for"i said in a demanding way "we work for k-12"he said mumbling then i threw him down to the ground then i pointed the gun at him about to shoot him...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 ... LastLast