+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Then I grabbed his gun and put a hand on to it..."You wont solve anything by killing him and besides putting him in jail is the best"....Then I put his gun down...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Then i looked angry then i pressed a small button that was on the ear piece of my head phones "i need someone to come out here and lock these people up im at area-17"i said then i pressed the button again.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I sighed and walked backwards and sat down on a bench...I put down a bit my jacket to look at the cut..'I need to wrap this one up'..I thought...I sighed again..
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then opened a little compartment in my arm then a small med droid came out and started to heal her wound "there you go he should help you"i said to her.

Thanks

I looked at Jet and nodded my thanks...I was a bit tired from all that fighting and everything that had happend today...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"yeah i know anyway i need you to take to to The command post i have to report this with Earthside" getting up finishing my wraps on my wounds "oh and if you have one i would love to have a ciggerette"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack gives Harper a cigeratte, "yea, sure." he looks up at the sky to watch the ship bombard the entire area where the russian took shelter. "How did they get past the defense grid?" he asked, he puts away his weapon and sits on a rubble, "I wish I could take ya, but my car is shot to hell when I pulled in, and on top of that, I don't think anyone could get anywhere, not with these Russians all over the place." he sighs and stands up, "No matter, we can make it on foot, but I won't be going to the Military HQ, I got other duties to attend."

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"well just where are you going cuase i am in no rush i just need a high frequency radio to call in support" lighting the cigar pulling out his old .50 cal "Lets get this under control" puffing on the cigar then rushes out and starts blazing them up and bringing them down
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 ... LastLast